Kev Hlub 120

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
thanks to kev_hlub's Hmongblog link.. I found this..

picture credits from hmongblog..

ahem- the guy Tria Thao.. goes to school with me.. hahaha.. - and I just found that out when I was reading the synopsis.. :shocked: I am shocked.. lolz.. I gotta see it... since I didn't make it to July 4.. anyone know where I can buy it instead of 'ordering' it?? ...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I just watched this movie...and I can say that it is very slow paced. I got a free copy bc my cousin produced it. It's not even Tria's voice since another guy dubbed it. The plot is very predicatable, the dialouge..boring, and the chemistry between the p'ek and na'ek is kind of akward!!! There was hardly any chemistry. If you know Tria then you know...he's not very suave with the ladies...so it's a complete shock that he's in a starring role. This film was totally low budget since the wedding was on the beach and not a lot of guests or any decorations. Also you can recognize a lot of the locations from Bayveiw Apts, UW-Madison campus, Sheboygan Harbor, Thai Cafe, Evergreen Park, and UW-Milwaukee. I gotta give Tria props for trying to dress good, but he walks weird :huh: Also, who would really buy the story of FBI agent and computer hacker?!? And can a man really give a poor woman money just like that??! I swear...I would not have watched this movie, but I couldn't turn down a free copy. :shocked: -_- ;)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

are you serious??
Then why would Tria star in that movie anyways??? maybe they coulda used a different girl...
I still wanna see it.... :sweat:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
GREAT!!! ANOTHER WORTHLESS MOVIE..

great.. i thought this movie was going to be interesting...
mann!!! :( comes out to be another slow-boring hmong movie...

plot very predicatable!!!???!!! dialouge....boring?!!!? chemistry between the pra'ek and na'ek... akward!!!???!!! mann!!! that's sucks!!! thanks for letting me know aheaf of tyme. i won't waste $$... :)

kazee

the summary sounds okay.. but it kinda sounds corny too.. trying to copy other people's storylines.. come up with something more originall please.. thanks for letting us know.. i don't have to waste $$ on it. thanks!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the heads-up.....it did sound good but i guess not....if you want a movie done your way...you gotta do it yourself....i was thinking about writing a hmong story and submitting it to Ger Vue / Moua Lee / Ben W. Herr.....and see if they could turn it into a movie....but i have yet to write it still.....can you do that anyways??? write a story and ask a director to direct it for you??? can you do that???

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
MY MOM BOUGHT THIS AND I WAS KIND OF SKEPTICAL BUT I TRIED IT ANYWAYS...I WAS SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED CAUSE IT SOUNDED REALLY GOOD...

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
oh,...have any of u guys seen the movie khib ciaj khib tuag? it's a finny movie..yeah i bought that one movie "dej something txoj kev hlub..." something about that gurl is a dragon and that's why she can't marry that one guy who is a human..tee u wat...that movie SUX!!!

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
do u guys watch korean movies?? have ya seen 100 days with mr. arrogant?? that movie is so fuuny i love it.. oh who here have seen windstruck?? that movie is tha bomb!! it's hella sad..if u seen the one hmong people translate, then it's not all that emotional..butta yea

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
angelxmdawb said:
thanks to kev_hlub's Hmongblog link.. I found this..

picture credits from hmongblog..

ahem- the guy Tria Thao.. goes to school with me.. hahaha.. - and I just found that out when I was reading the synopsis.. :shocked: I am shocked.. lolz.. I gotta see it... since I didn't make it to July 4.. anyone know where I can buy it instead of 'ordering' it?? ...

[post="140392"][/post]​

JUST ONE QUESTION..WHO IS THIS TRIA DEWD OR GIRL??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
beamie said:
thanks for the heads-up.....it did sound good but i guess not....if you want a movie done your way...you gotta do it yourself....i was thinking about writing a hmong story and submitting it to Ger Vue / Moua Lee / Ben W. Herr.....and see if they could turn it into a movie....but i have yet to write it still.....can you do that anyways??? write a story and ask a director to direct it for you??? can you do that???
[post="145632"][/post]​
yeah, you can.. but i "think".. not that i have but.. i think u have less chance of them making it into a movie... cause if they were to accept it.. they need you... as the writer to be there to help direct the movie or it will be like any other boring hmong movies...hehee... that will be awesome though if they do accept people's story..depending on what it's about.. ey, why won't you try & let us know.. :) good luck..

Penny said:
oh god, i 2nd on that. my mom was watching it and i almost die. it felt like the end of the world. i'm just laying on the sofa staring at my dog and just hearing them speak out from the t.v was like, a knife killing me slowly! i didn't see the whole movie, of course i couldn't stand it, but by going to my room and to the kitchen, i had to pass the living room so i saw parts and parts of that crap.

THAT MOVIE WAS SO ANNOYING AND MY MOM HAD TO TURN UP THE VOLUME JUST TO ANNOY ME, SO I HAD TO WATCH GOONG ON MY COMPUTER AND COMPETE WITH HER, OF COURSE I WON.

i have one thing to say, NEVER BUY HMONG MOVIES. all worthless and same story line. 1% out of 100% of it is good. 99% BAD. of course i'm more than half hmong so i'm not being mean, but i just dont feel them hmong movies! no matter how hard i try to like them, NO. they suck! bad acting and everything.

at least move your fricking hands while you talk, dont just stand there like an idiot trying to remember the line! ohmigod. <_<
[post="146529"][/post]​
:lmao: i feel you.. lol...

DaH_LaDiE said:
do u guys watch korean movies?? have ya seen 100 days with mr. arrogant?? that movie is so fuuny i love it.. oh who here have seen windstruck?? that movie is tha bomb!! it's hella sad..if u seen the one hmong people translate, then it's not all that emotional..butta yea
[post="146646"][/post]​
I have!!! 100 days w/ mr. arrogant.. that movie funny...

& as for windstruck.. that movie is just SAD.... so sad...

i like the part when the wind was blowing... & she said, something about if it was the wind or if it was him??? & then she saw him... ohh!!! mann!!! that part was so sad.. hecka sad..
:wavecry: