kev hlub nyob qhov twg

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
someone should upload these movies... I especially want to see Neeg Lub Neej II and Txoj Kev Ntsuag.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Anyone have this movie: I don't know the name, maybe something like Puaj Txoj Kev Chim and made in the USA like in 1995

Nkauj Zuag played by the same girl who did Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg

Komeng

Cheng

It starts out that Cheng and Nkauj Zuag have been dating for a long time already and they sort of are ready for marriage. Then one day Nkauj Zuag and her younger sister HouaDoua who is like 9 goes to the park...And there Nkauj Zuag lost HouaDoua...Then later on this guy name Komeng finds HouaDoua and calls Nkauj Zuag up to go pick up her sister because he found her. Then starting that point on Nkauj Zuag starts seeing Komeng and breaks up with Cheng. Cheng get really jealous and mad so his family goes and asks for Nkauj Zuag's hand in marriage with Cheng. Which Nkauj Zuag's parents gives her to Cheng. At this point Komeng and Nkauj Zuag are in love. So on the wedding day when Nkauj Zuag was about to leave with Cheng, Komeng shows up and has a rose, but then he sees that the wedding is all done already and she is about to leave, Komeng drops the rose...Then later on Komeng goes to the park and I think he starts coughing up blood and he dies there. Then somehow Nkauj Zuag escapes from Cheng's place and goes to the park and finds Komeng dead, then she drinks something and dies along with him there too. Then Cheng comes and finds them two dead and said that if he would of known that they both love each other so much that he would of let them be together..

I really really want to see this again...would buy if can find! or if anyone has it uploaded, let me know...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Anyone have this movie: I don't know the name, maybe something like Puaj Txoj Kev Chim and made in the USA like in 1995

Nkauj Zuag played by the same girl who did Kev Hlub Nyob Qhov Twg

Komeng

Cheng

It starts out that Cheng and Nkauj Zuag have been dating for a long time already and they sort of are ready for marriage. Then one day Nkauj Zuag and her younger sister HouaDoua who is like 9 goes to the park...And there Nkauj Zuag lost HouaDoua...Then later on this guy name Komeng finds HouaDoua and calls Nkauj Zuag up to go pick up her sister because he found her. Then starting that point on Nkauj Zuag starts seeing Komeng and breaks up with Cheng. Cheng get really jealous and mad so his family goes and asks for Nkauj Zuag's hand in marriage with Cheng. Which Nkauj Zuag's parents gives her to Cheng. At this point Komeng and Nkauj Zuag are in love. So on the wedding day when Nkauj Zuag was about to leave with Cheng, Komeng shows up and has a rose, but then he sees that the wedding is all done already and she is about to leave, Komeng drops the rose...Then later on Komeng goes to the park and I think he starts coughing up blood and he dies there. Then somehow Nkauj Zuag escapes from Cheng's place and goes to the park and finds Komeng dead, then she drinks something and dies along with him there too. Then Cheng comes and finds them two dead and said that if he would of known that they both love each other so much that he would of let them be together..

I really really want to see this again...would buy if can find! or if anyone has it uploaded, let me know...

wow - i haven't heard of this movie before.. I wanna see it too

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
this movie rocks!

i love watching this movie....!

i saw it younger when i was a kid... and rewatched it on youtube a couple months ago...

but this is a really good movie...