Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Khun Salak confirmed it.

http://www.ch7.com/webboard/webboard_post.aspx?ProgramId=217&PostId=23983

The cast includes Pong Nawat, Noon Woranuch, Nam Rapeepat, O Anuchyd (yay!), Jieb Chompunuch and more.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
OMG YAY! You've made my day!!!! ARGHHH the awaited couple. I now get to see a hot pairing! A new hot pairing. <333

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Kudaranai for the confirmation news. Although, I was still hoping it would be another Pong and Aom pairing, I'm still very happy that it's Pong and Noon. Can't wait to see this lakorn, I'm already loving the stroyline. I agree with you Worranat, this is definitely a hot pairing. :D

Mann

yayyayayay!! i'm so excited now i cannot wait yay. so this is the lakorn noon's talking about filming after she come back from her honeymoon. yay they are a hot pair. thanks so much for the news kudaranai!

this was when noon's show went to visit exact and noon did a lil spoof w/ pong hehe.

wow i just noticed oh is always in a lakorn with pong.. well not always but i notice dum kham, pngrt, & this one.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^
^ haha, that was really funny. I remember watching that.

Oh man, I'm so glad it's been confirmed. :D
The story is rather typical but don't we all love it? haha. I'm happy Pong is back.
Exact and Ch.7 is going to own all. :lol: Can't wait!

& holy cowl, P'Oh! yayyy! <333333333
He and Pong are thee best. :)

Mdc

sarNie Egg
cant wait for the lakorn...Have they start filming yet?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Mann, thanks for sharing those pics. I loved that spoof that Pong and Noon did. It was so funny how Noon was so into it but Pong had the giggles and kept breaking out of character. :lol:

Out of the three lakorns that Pong has lined up, this one definitely is the one I am most anticipating. I love the storyline already and I'm excited to see Pong and Noon's chemistry together. Plus, I love it that Noon is a veteran actress which will further challenge Pong and allow him to grow as an actor. So excited!

BTW Worranat, I love your new banner of Pong and Noon. I can almost see the chemistry between them. :D

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
cool, this was actually one of my favorit lakorns.
he's a summary of the old one (it's been a long time so i don't remember every detail ok)

P'ek is rich and N'ek is poor (obviously). P'ek has a half brother (might be step, but i'm pretty sure they were halves) who was involve with n'ek. P'ek's stepmother didn't want her son to see n'ek anymore so she ask p'ek to help end their relationship. I think p'ek talks to his brother but he won't listen, so he goes to n'ek. I think he tries to pay her to break up with his brother, but she refused. Then one day n'ek's grandmother gets sick and needs surgery (i think) so she was in need of money. P'ek offers her a deal, for her to marry him. This was his way of breaking them up. N'ek agrees and they get married. After they get married, n'ek finds out that p'ek has a young daughter who's been living abroad (i think with the mother) but is now coming to thailand to live with him. One of n'ek's duty is to take care of the kid which was fine with her cause they got along very well together.

ok, i don't want to give away the whole story cause there are secrets and surprises in the old version.
but i will tell you this about the old lakorn,
there were lots of hugs and kisses, jealousy, no rape, but willing.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
he's a summary of the old one (it's been a long time so i don't remember every detail ok)

P'ek is rich and N'ek is poor (obviously). P'ek has a half brother (might be step, but i'm pretty sure they were halves) who was involve with n'ek. P'ek's stepmother didn't want her son to see n'ek anymore so she ask p'ek to help end their relationship. I think p'ek talks to his brother but he won't listen, so he goes to n'ek. I think he tries to pay her to break up with his brother, but she refused. Then one day n'ek's grandmother gets sick and needs surgery (i think) so she was in need of money. P'ek offers her a deal, for her to marry him. This was his way of breaking them up. N'ek agrees and they get married. After they get married, n'ek finds out that p'ek has a young daughter who's been living abroad (i think with the mother) but is now coming to thailand to live with him. One of n'ek's duty is to take care of the kid which was fine with her cause they got along very well together.

ok, i don't want to give away the whole story cause there are secrets and surprises in the old version.
Wow oh~~~can't wait the new version...hope more hugs and kisses lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

I can picture Noon and Pong in this!!! OMG a willing scene!!!!! I hope this lakorn happens

looksy

sarNie Adult
Joy, thank you so much for the summary. I really am so excited about this lakorn. OMGosh, a willing!!!! *Squeals* :wub: . I can almost feel the chemistry.

Does anyone know when filming will start? Can't wait to see pics from the opening ceremony. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Noon and Pong? Interesting!!!! Will definitely be watching this one for sure. Thanks for the confirmation. I really want to see Pong and Pancake in a lakorn together after they done a photoshoot awhile back. They would make a hot onscreen couple.

looksy

sarNie Adult
A friend sent this link to me. I think that the article talks about this lakorn b/c of the pics of Pong and Noon. If anyone that can read Thai wouldn't mind giving a brief summary on what this article says, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/103603

chouakim

TTFC♥
Awee, I'm super excited. Anything with Pong, I can watch. <33
I think I'm most anticipated for this one out of his new and upcoming lakorns. Good plot, Good looking Pong. ;)

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
A friend sent this link to me. I think that the article talks about this lakorn b/c of the pics of Pong and Noon. If anyone that can read Thai wouldn't mind giving a brief summary on what this article says, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/103603
It talks about how Pong respects the elder's decision on giving him the role.
He also talks about his other lakorn Song Pradtana. They already filmed it but little has been done. Most of the filming is to be done at the beach but it has been raining.

Nam Rapeepat will be playing as his younger brother with a different mother. They said this lakorn was pretty famous and wondered if he felt any pressure. He said he hasn't really gone over the script in depth yet. He said he feels pressured in every script given to him because he didn't want to disappoint the elders who gave him the opportunity. He will be taking on a role of a playboy but that's more of his outside character. Such as buying people with money, he sees money as an important thing, he doesn't care for anyone. He's the guy that people likes to come and take care of. He protects his brother and takes care of everyone in the family. Had to raise his brother's child. His little brother may seem like a good person but really he's also a playboy. They asked if he was scared because Noon is really good in acting in lakorns. He said, "No because i've met others who are good too. It's not like noon's the only talented one in this world (smiles). Filming will probably start on Aug 30.Please follow this lakorn".

Argh i kind of roughly translated it. I'm not really good at it haha. That's what i got tho. Sorry for any mistakes.