Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone look good in the pix. Is there any pix of Fang? She also in here but I only see one or two pix of her.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Here are some behind the scene's pics. I wish we could get some behind the scene's footage, too :D

credit: posted by Veevii Behappy to Pong Nawat's fan page on Facebook

Mann

Yay<333 Noon traditional dancing! She's so good at it! I'm more excited now hehe.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Noon looks gorgeous, but tired. You can see the bags under her eyes. I love Pong's outfit from the opening ceremony. I can't wait to see this!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
P'Oh updated on his facebook that this will air on Dec 3rd and will be airing in the Fri-Sun slot! So about a month away! I'm excited to see it! :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
YES! This one seems really promising. Pong has gotten way better looking somehow... I used to think he was the ugliest thing, anybody remember him in Leh Ratree? He was not cute!! The cast looks on point! Can't wait!

OT: I have a new found fondness of Noon! Never paid attention to her as I don't really watch Ch. 7, only seen her in Raknakara.
Randomly watched Ngao Hua Jai a few nights ago, like a 12hr marathon, and fell in love with her. She's such a good actress, multi-talented and stunning! She sold me with her crying and her smile. Regretful I'm late on the bandwagon...The lakorn was typical, but I was hooked! Any recommendations on Noon lakorns.....?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YES! This one seems really promising. Pong has gotten way better looking somehow... I used to think he was the ugliest thing, anybody remember him in Leh Ratree? He was not cute!! The cast looks on point! Can't wait!

OT: I have a new found fondness of Noon! Never paid attention to her as I don't really watch Ch. 7, only seen her in Raknakara.
Randomly watched Ngao Hua Jai a few nights ago, like a 12hr marathon, and fell in love with her. She's such a good actress, multi-talented and stunning! She sold me with her crying and her smile. Regretful I'm late on the bandwagon...The lakorn was typical, but I was hooked! Any recommendations on Noon lakorns.....?
Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao - Noon with Chakrit, love love love that lakorn. I highly recommend it.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao - Noon with Chakrit, love love love that lakorn. I highly recommend it.
I was looking for that one on youtube without success :( It's probably the only one I really considered watching. Don't really like the guys she costarred with...

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Nune is a good actress and she is an excellent actress especially in playing sad tragic nang'ek. I haven't see any younger nangeks like her. Channel 7 is lucky that they still have, Aump, Nune and Yui bc these actresses are versatile and they are good at whatever roles. I don't like to see Nune or Yui as nang rai but they can pull it of really good and so as Aump too.