Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

looksy

sarNie Adult
YES! This one seems really promising. Pong has gotten way better looking somehow... I used to think he was the ugliest thing, anybody remember him in Leh Ratree? He was not cute!! The cast looks on point! Can't wait!
Although now I'm a big fan of Pong, I'll admit that I did not notice Pong in Leh Retree either. I think it was the hair, LOL. Definitely, Pong's looks have matured but more importantly, his acting has improved tremendously. I'm proud of him for working so hard.

Speaking of Pong's acting, on stage at Boy Story Concert, Pong joked about his acting when he first began at Exact. We posted the story at our fansite. Take a look, it's pretty funny

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2010/11/funny-moments-on-stage-more-photos-from.html

Also, I have been meaning to post this behind the scenes vid of Pong celebrating Noon's birthday on the set of Kha Khong Khon. The story was posted a couple weeks ago at the fansite, I just haven't gotten around to posting it here. Here's the link to that blog post.

http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2010/10/birthdays-on-set.html

Can't wait to see this lakorn. I don't think Pong and Noon will disappoint with the acting or the chemistry. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm very excited by this one. i love the previous version with noosaba, the ost, all in it and the remake with the hot pong and the beautiful noon just makes me want to be in december.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like Pong ever since his first lakorn with Bee Namthip called Luerng houng. Where he played her brother and I thought he is so cute back. I've been following him since... I really like Pong because in real life he is opposite of most of his characters he play. He is a funny, friendly,very talkative, and smart too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was looking for that one on youtube without success :( It's probably the only one I really considered watching. Don't really like the guys she costarred with...
I've seen it on youtube but i think the uploader's account got suspended. It's a great lakorn too bad you couldn't find it. I'm lucky i have a copy at home.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao - Noon with Chakrit, love love love that lakorn. I highly recommend it.

I love love love this lakorn of Chakrit and Noon too!! Simply romantic between the two leads...and now I can't wait to see Pong and Noon together!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I've seen it on youtube but i think the uploader's account got suspended. It's a great lakorn too bad you couldn't find it. I'm lucky i have a copy at home.
Actually watched a little bit of it on some chinese youtube knock off! It seems really romantic and Aof, rip, is really good looking in it. I'll do a marathon soon... I don't like how chakrit looks in it though, he likes grimey and sleeeezzyy hahhaah.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually watched a little bit of it on some chinese youtube knock off! It seems really romantic and Aof, rip, is really good looking in it. I'll do a marathon soon... I don't like how chakrit looks in it though, he likes grimey and sleeeezzyy hahhaah.
I recommend a box of tissues nearing to the end, I cried a river.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the one with noon where you need to have a box of tissues near your hands is "mae sarn euy" with vee. i hate this lakorn so much, it's the lakorn which makes me dislike vee

noydarny

sarNie Adult
For Chakrit and Noon..its a sad lakorn with happy ending. This lakorn is based on love and thai traditional silk making. So it's not like vee and noon or new and noon lakorns because in the end nangek didn't died.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not because she's died, i also cry watching her "pood pissawas" but what she has to support: been raped, be a prostitute...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I recommend a box of tissues nearing to the end, I cried a river.
Awww thanks! I'm anticipating the tears. I teared up during Ngao Hua jai... Seriously, Noon's up there for me. Now I wish she were a Ch.3 actress... their styles more my speed.

Sorry, OT guys.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I actually liked most of her old ones too. TON RUK was the first one i watched of hers. It was awesome! Highly reccomended <3 There's also Nohra, Ruk Tem Toy, Krai Gumnode, etc...yes yes the ones i mentioned are all with Kade Tarnup...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noon's recent lakorns from 2008 up to now kinda sucked. I only liked Mae Ying. A total failure from Noon would be Dao Bpuen Din but it's not her fault. It's the story writer. Hopefully this will be good.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
my favorite Noon lakorn is the one she did with Bee Sawich. the one where he was a professor of mushrooms. that was the first time i saw her and absolutely fell in love with her cute smile. her character was so adorable.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The first time I saw Nune was in that lakorn where she wore a pink dress all the time. Gosh I can't even remember the title or the pra'ek's name but he's an old pra'ek. I think Nune was like a goddess or something if I recall correctly.

But like some of you, I like all of Nune's older lakorns with Kade too haha. They did make a cute onscreen couple.

I never finished the Pleng Pah one with Chakrit. It was a bit too dramatic for me since Chakrit's mom was such a big B in there! I love all the Thai silk they kept showing though. I wish I own a huge closet full of all of them lol.

Her lakorn that I totally disliked was Pred Wat Sutat. Omg scared the creepers out of me lol. I also disliked Bhan Roy Dok Mai because it was so boring but I loved her blue Chanel purse in there haha. I agree with Cupid Candy that lately her lakorns have been boring so I'm hoping this one will be better since I'm looking forward to watching it over my winter break!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like her very first lakorn Pob pi fah. The lady who played the her grandmother/phi fah was so scary looking too. I don't like the new version with Yui.

Mann

I've enjoyed some of Noon's recent but not all lakorns, its not her fault she is a good actress just the storyline. The most recent one I enjoyed was Ngao Hua Jai..The first two episodes were draggy but oh my god, my whole family was addicted to the lakorn LOL..it was really good in my opinion, haven't even watched a lakorn since that one ended...that's why I'm waiting for this. Nothing good lately...I've liked her ever since Phob Phi Fah..and I also loved Pred Wat Sutat! She was soooo good at being evil, thats when I started admiring her more. I also like the one with Chakrit, everything was so beautiful..her wardrobe was fantastic. I wished she played in another lakorn like that, she looks beautiful in thai traditioinal clothing