Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I'm waiting for Friday too. Loving this lakorn.Can't wait for more noon and pong and of course margie lol.

uk_ymkj

sarNie Egg
:scratchchin: Does anyone how many more epi till the ending, cus the one was only 13 epi.
:thanks:
i'm wondering as well....i'm so anxious with this lakorn that i couldnt watch it with subtitles yet.. didnt want to spoilt it so much that its now getting to the best scene... can someone tell me how many epi left??? i want to wait and get it all done in one go, so that i dont feel this tortured waiting for friday...EVERYWEEK... its too much now...huhuhuhu..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I echo everyone here in that I can't wait til it's Friday. I swear I kept chanting 'come on, willing scene!'. :w-scene-pop-corn: Maybe this emoticon is trying to tell me something. I think I should take off Friday and make popcorn in preparation for episode 11. lol.

C123, thanks for sharing that article on Pong. He is so adorably modest. And there is definitely nothing that needs to be fixed about his face, I find him super cute as is. :cloud9: Btw, I know Pong will have us all believe that he's not like Luck and all but in this interview, I see a little Luck in his response to causing Noon bruises: It's not his fault. It's just that Noon skin is too fair. I remember in an earlier episode Luck was blaming Kluay for being stubborn and interfering thus her fall from the stairs. lol.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this friday, :w-scene-pop-corn: two more days in counting :clap: :clap:

I'm waiting for Friday too. Loving this lakorn.Can't wait for more noon and pong and of course margie lol.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!! Cant wait...

WAITING PATIENTLY FOR :w-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: hehehe!
where are you all going to be "camping" to watch it? the 1st and last time i did it was back in 2006 when i was so crazily in love with lhong ngao jan? it'll be fun to be watching and foruming at the same time! :thumbsup:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Cikna, below is the link to episode 8 that Prisna previous posted. You can also search meejunglove's account on youtube. She's extremely fast with uploading so tis her account that I stalk Friday mornings. lol.

http://asianfuse.tv/..._Khong_Khon_08/

Also, on Fridays Looksy usually post the link to the viewing party. I'm trying to wait and watch the upcoming episodes with all at the viewing party but like Luck my emotions sometimes overrule my good intentions. :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the DL article of Pong was funny. i think Pong is very cute! his lips are curvy and draws the eyes, and his own eyes are just very playful! <3 and of course, his acting is irresistable, always gets me glued to the screen!

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, i miss the feeling of being overly excited watching a lakorn. haven't felt this way for so long. and because i'm almost beyond insane with this lakorn, it made pong look so damn handsome. and let' not forget noon, this woman is more beautiful, even after she is married. i like...no, i LOVE this lakorn because the pace of the story. the storyline does not drag (not yet, hopefully not). i agreed with some who said we fans get to see the development of relationship between luck and kluay in a consistent pace, and though it is a drama with a typical storyline, but not much harshness on the pra'ek part and being weak on the nang'ek part. the pra'ek is deep down a gentlemanwho cares for the people around him because he is not close to many people. he doesn't look down on people (except for the nang'ek for obvious reasons) though he has an opposite exterior, whereas the nang'ek seems a gentle and fragile soul but she is a strongwill and dignified woman. she doesn't let people step on her pride unless she wants them too. both are kind, respectful esp to their elders and would do anything for the people they care eventhough they are the ones who are hurt in the process. so that's why they are a match made in heaven! (finally, my obsession for thai lakorn has returned!) yeay!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: Me too, I never been this exciting about thai lakorn since Jum leuy ruk (Aum and Aff) . :clap2: :dance2: I watched the old version since I was the very young. I was not really understand the concept of the lakorn. This version pong plays the part of khun luck very well. He mads at kuay very often and acidently make kuay injure very often, but when kuay gets hurt because of him, he acts like some body use the knife to cut his heart. He plays his parts very well. For example hen kuay fell from the stair he comes and hold her fromn the back, he was so scare that might die and fells like the world will crash and burn down. :teary:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, the anticipation from everyone!! Hahaha. So hyped!

On Fridays and Saturdays, we have a viewing party. It's at 11:30PM PST each night, so some of you might not be able to wait that long to watch it, but i tell you~~ it's SO FUN watching it with everyone. Give it a try if you haven't! :p
Here is the location~ yes, it was originally created for PNGRT's finale viewing party (woohoo! Same fandom). XD It's going to be a lot of fun!

Or, if you decide to watch the episode before the viewing party, you can still join us. **Just make sure to not give any spoilers** :D

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the anticipation from everyone!! Hahaha. So hyped!

On Fridays and Saturdays, we have a viewing party. It's at 11:30PM PST each night, so some of you might not be able to wait that long to watch it, but i tell you~~ it's SO FUN watching it with everyone. Give it a try if you haven't! :p
Here is the location~ yes, it was originally created for PNGRT's finale viewing party (woohoo! Same fandom). XD It's going to be a lot of fun!

Or, if you decide to watch the episode before the viewing party, you can still join us. **Just make sure to not give any spoilers** :D

It's sound exciting, let's me give it a try. More people that's mean more fun right. Today is wednesday, so that's mean one more day to go only. :thumbsup: :yahoo: :yahoo:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, yes, do give our viewing parties a try, especially this Friday's episode with the willing scene, so we can all squeal together as Luck makes his move on Kluay. It's always so much fun to watch it with other fans and everyone's comments are always so funny. Can't Wait! :D

View Party Link on Friday and Saturday nights 11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:scratchhead2: I have a question, does anyone know how to upload from youtube to discuss site. :thanks: :thanks: