Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
As far as I know, they had already extended this lakorn. There are probably 24 episodes in all. Gosh, such a long one! I guess the rating must be awesome.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
kitkat, your Margy<3Kluay gif is toooooo exquisite! ^^

I did feel sad that Kluay wasn't with Margy during her last breath, but i believe that Margy coming to Kluay in her sleep is synonymous to it. Besides, it wasn't as if Kluay didn't want to be there. I don't think she was selfish having Jed around, i think she just cared for Margy's happiness during those moments and she wouldn't have cared if Jed was around or not. Of course, being Luck, he saw it as something more than that. Therefore, although Kluay didn't mind Jed being around, i do agree that she could have been considerate of Luck's feelings (errr... hatred) toward Jed. But i still don't think she was selfish because i believe she was putting Margy's happiness first. Luck and Kluay are indeed at an immobile stage right now, but it isn't fair for us to say that one is right/wrong because we, the viewers, are the only ones who get to see both their perspectives; everyone else in the lakorn sees things only from their experience.

I can't believe Luck, being the character i hated the most from ep1, has become my favorite character in KKK (after Margy). It's a good, progressive lakorn when it's able to open up its characters and give them reason to be admired. I think i'm feeling extra sad for Luck because last night i had a dream that Kluay was having an affair, and it wasn't with Jed. :scratchhead2: Errr.... I need to relax.XD

Btw, Pong always watches KKK when it airs too!~~ http://plixi.com/p/87044826 He should join our viewing parties. =P

somp9

sarNie Adult
if they extended this longer, hope there are more sweet scenes between Pong & Noon. I don't the Js team. They're so annoying.

Mann

Omg I hear they're going to extend it. Yeah I agree with you gals, more sweet time between Luck & Gluay and the :baby-scene-pop-corn: lol but yeah hopefully annoying j's can get out. I miss cute scenes between pranangs, so much drama lately only :(

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There'll be only 19 episodes. As far as I know, they already finished filming. (lol, 'only' as if 19 episodes aren't a lot)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
songielove, thank you! I couldn't resist not to make one. :crush:

There's an official extension? More Pong & Noon for me. :thumbsup:

cikna

sarNie Adult
As far as I know, they had already extended this lakorn. There are probably 24 episodes in all. Gosh, such a long one! I guess the rating must be awesome.

yay! im so happy for the lakron extension! haha more noon and pong. lol =P
extending it? as much as I LOVE this lakorn, I don't want it to drag for too long. I would LOVE if it has sweet scenes of favourite couple at the moment :cloud9: . i hate it to see them suffer and having a lot of misunderstandings....

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I hope I've got wrong information because I think 24eps are too much. 19eps are nice lol!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in spicy, they say "19 episodes" but first this lakorn should only have 12 episodes: it means they add 7 episodes what is a lot. ratings must be good because if ch7 tends to extend their lakorn, they only add 2 or 3 episodes and not 7 like they do for KKK.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i was hoping for gluay to forget about whatever issues they have with eachother, just for that moment, to give luck a big ol' hug when he went to tell her that margy has passed. that would've been so sweet and romantic! :wub: but alas it did not happen... <_<

he looked like he really needed one too.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Originally ordered for 12, which is kind of weird since all ch7 lakorns are usually ordered 15 episodes at a time. It means that they tell the scriptwriter(s) to prepare enough scripts for 15 episodes. But after the producers sent the first 4 episodes to ch7 to be reviewed, ch7 requests for 19 episodes--this was before the lakorn actually aired.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Jane! I forgot to mention she's so dumb for laughing when Markie died :(

Luck did do all those things Nong Alicia, I agree with you hehe. Although you side more with Luck, I side more with Gluay xD He should have kept his promises though. I side with Gluay because Luck seemed like he lied to her -- from Gluay's point of view. He told Gluay that he promised to be truthful to her in everything when they had their willing. Luck broke his promise when he didn't tell Gluay about Jane or when Jane came to the house to throw Markie a birthday party. He also went around telling everyone about how they slept together and made Gluay look easy. I think that made Gluay feel like she shouldn't try anymore. She sacrificed herself..Bah Kien telling her Luck is bad, and in the end she disappointed herself since the things people told her seem to be true. I guess Gluay didn't choose to stop the ultimatum because she felt like she really wanted to divorce Luck after she misunderstood Luck & Jane situation. I feel like Gluay didn't give him time to explain himself and Luck never gives Gluay any time to explain herself, then chaos erupts. I'm actually in the end, more for both side. I understand what's up because of the stupid J's. Lol but I love Gluay & Luck <3

Me too, that's so evil of her acts so happy when margy died. Jen has so num jai at all :thumbdown: :thumbdown: .

For luck and kuay situation, I agree with you luck did break his promiss for bring jen home. For didn't have faith in him, and their love. :heart: But in the end I still love. them :kiss3: :kiss3:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you know what? i don't like the triple J like everyone here but i don't like kluay's brother too. why? all has happened because of him, he was gambling and lost everything, his sister has to sell her pride to obtain 10 millions of baths, after they tried to kill him what he did at the hospital? he made kluay promise to marry with jed! this man deserves to die: it's the only cause of all and he's not thankful to her sister, to luck for helping him! yes luck has helped him because who except him would give 10 millions to kluay? jed? peemarn? no one! now, watch this video and you may understand why i don't like that stupid brother at all:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHuv3tNFLY[/youtube]​

gosh, pong is so playful with noon, it's very cute

Mann

I HATEEEE THE BROTHERRRRR!!!

OMG so cute, Kluay tries to take the bullet for Luck but Luck turns her around and takes it instead. OMGGGGGGGG so cute <3

edit: JANE, she tries to kill Kluay's baby?? :eek:
credit spicyforum