Khem Rujira

arissa

sarNie Elites
Hey guys..I dont know if anyone has posted this photoshoot of Khem...But .I just want to share this Mars Photoshoot of her.....Wow she LOOK sooooooooo different from her character as Rin in Nang Barp.....

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Kkem is very beautiful. Dang love her abs. She got such a nice figure, THANKS for sharing arissa.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
she is sooooooooo sexy and hot yea i toild u she is pretty but in nang bap just she didn't have her hair down and put on some girly clothes :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Some of the pics are sexy but some look like straight out of a ... magazine...the theme is very clear here...

I like Khem too...so I wish she wouldn't do such shoots

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oooh it's nice ones, though..my favorite picture of her where she was at beach... sooo gorgeous!! i wish i can find her picture.. mmm i forgot where it is, though..

tinah

sarNie Coma
my mom said when she doesnt dress up she doesnt look so pretty and she kinda look like a guy but when she dresses up my mom said shes very pretty..at times she can look bad and at times she can look pretty..but she has a very nice tall figure

shubby

sarNie Adult
Wow, khem looking hot there! she's sexy and i really like her, but to me..she's kinda skinny and i think she should gain some weigh on her. overall i like it..thanks for sharing