KHING KOH RAH KHA KOH RANG

val

sarNie Adult
don't know if this topic is already up but Hmong Production have dubbed oil and kwan's lakorn, there's 5 parts. the hmong title was "Ntxub Kawg Siab Hlub Kawg Txoj Sia". i watch the thai version and it's one of my favorite lakorn of oil and kwan

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
really.... i thought the lakorn was just okay wasn't either one of their best... the hmong peeps cut a lot and i wasn't fond of the voices either.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
i know, I think they cut out like the beach scenes and a whole bunch of other scenes, wished there was more parts!

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

i was gonna watch the thai one, but my sister said it was just okay. so i skipped out on it. and then my aunt bought the hmong one and i watched it and i LOVED it! so i went and got the Thai one and boy did they cut out a helluva lot of parts!!! one big thing was how his uncle was trying to accuse her of stealing money from the company!!! they totally cut that out!!! all the good parts!!! ugh! i could go on FOREVER with what they cut out!!

i watch the thai one every night on my ipod before i go to bed (=

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i love this lakorn...so much..
oil and kwan was kutie togther..
love the story line...
cause oil was bein so mean to her..
but yeah i watch the thai one and i still have to go and BUY THE HMONG ONE...
****IF ANYONE HAVENT WATCH THIS ONE YA MISSIN OUT..***

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
The lakorn is about Oil's mom wanting Oil to marry Kwan but Oil and Kwan doesn't get along with each other. Oil has a girlfriend so he won't marry Kwan. This is mainly what the lakorn is about but I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! I haven't seen the Hmong version but the Thai version was VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!! sORRY i'M not good at explaining but if you have anymore questions I will be happy to answer them.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
how do u people watch thai dramas? u guys speak the language? know the language? i tried watching it but i aint got the patient to sit there and watch ppl speak a whole different language to me.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like thier voice i think they did a good job dubbing it........i also love the movie too.....

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
how do u people watch thai dramas? u guys speak the language? know the language? i tried watching it but i aint got the patient to sit there and watch ppl speak a whole different language to me.

I learn by watching a lot of lakorn and having someone translate for me. Now I know almost every single thing they talk about I just can't speak and read Thai. I could speak Thai but just a little.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i think that Hmong production dubbed it..there's 5 parts..
in my opinion..i think that it's too short..