KHMER NEW YEAR.. NEXT MONTH..

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
hows the temple out there? is it something like stockton?
i have no idea bc ive never been to stockton. but we have a really nice one here, its brand new, just finished building last yr. i think its one, if not the biggest in the midwest area!

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
New Years is like in two weeks! Going to go to wat in the morning to 'dak baht' with the family. And come back from classes in the evening and then go dance! Hopefully, there'd be no drunks ruining shiz for the rest of us that just want to have fun.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
diana how bout you take some pics and share it with the rest of us...i never been to the midwest/east coast..i would like to see how the wat look like over there.

we can share/exchange pics! :p

hows the temple out there? is it something like stockton?
Its somewhat different then the one in Stockton, eventhough its nice/pretty and all but I still prefer the Stockton temple since its somewhat more bigger and have alot of nice pretty statues. :]

Some chick in another forum I go to post this up. Here's a picture of the temple in Minnesota.

Like I said its pretty and all, but it can't compare it to the temple in Stockton. haha.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Anonymity thank you for sharing..it does look really pretty...but its smaller than the wat in Stktn?

it looks pretty big on the card!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
diana how bout you take some pics and share it with the rest of us...i never been to the midwest/east coast..i would like to see how the wat look like over there.

we can share/exchange pics! :p
haha sure! i will try to remember! ahah then i'll post it here! how is the stockton temple?

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Anonymity thank you for sharing..it does look really pretty...but its smaller than the wat in Stktn?

it looks pretty big on the card!
oh its not that big! i bet the stockton temple is WAYYY bigger! lol just cause theres more khmers there, than in MN

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its okie its just that i hate the rain...makes the parking area muddy...if the weather isnt so bad this year..i will go snaps some pictures and post it here k! the wat in stktn is not all that big neither its just the space is big...not big enough that alot of ppl have to park outside even in front of other ppls house. (the ppl living close to the wat sure knows how to make money ^_^ )

youre right there are lots of khmer here. there are ppl from out of town too though! :p

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
its okie its just that i hate the rain...makes the parking area muddy...if the weather isnt so bad this year..i will go snaps some pictures and post it here k! the wat in stktn is not all that big neither its just the space is big...not big enough that alot of ppl have to park outside even in front of other ppls house. (the ppl living close to the wat sure knows how to make money ^_^ )

youre right there are lots of khmer here. there are ppl from out of town too though! :p
oh really? lol i would do the same if i had a house next to the wat! lol reminds me of the state fair, when ppl with houses near the fair charge for parking lol!
did you use to live in MN? are you in stockton now?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have live in stktn all my life..never been to the east coast..or anywhere past tx. lol

maybe one day... ^_^

Soopke

sarNie Egg
oooh that picture of the watt looks so prettyyy!!

We don't have any temples here where I live :(

There are about 800 khmer here and we hire a big partyplace. In the morning we are going to pray and the evening disco time LOLOL

oohh btw, I have family living in Stockton :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww really soopke! where do you live now if you dont mind me asking?

mainhiathao: come down to stktn...i will take you to the wat for the new year...!! :p

xxvtxx

sarNie Egg
Anyone here know the address to Wat in Stockton and the date for Khmer New Year festival??

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its on 3732 East Carpenter Road . Stktn, CA 95215

once i see the flyers for the festival, i will be back to post it..unless someone beats me to it first! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dates and Address For Khmer New Years In Dallas, Tx

Khmer New Years
APRIL 12-13Th
Cambodian Buddhist Temple of Dallas
5701 Crystal Lake Blvd
Dallas, TX 75236

Here are Dates and Address's For the Lao New Year's To If Ya'll Wanna Parttty More LOL

APRIL 12-13 ROCKWALL
Wat Lao Siribuddhavas
2772 Blackland Road
Royse City, Texas 75189

APRIL 19-20 KELLER
Wat Buddharatanaram
13075 Se-Ha-Payak Road
Keller, Tx 76248

APRIL 26-27
Wat Lao Thapnimith
7105 Marvin Brown Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76179

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw wow i never went to da temple up in MN when i lived dere. they just built one in rochester after i moved :(

yak

sarNie Adult
wow.. seem like everyone wants to go to stockton.. makes me want to go... maybe i will.. my cousin driving out there during new year... i should tag along and meet u guys there.. ha ha...