Khmer original modern songs

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Woah, I haven't been in the Khmer forum in awhile... its been quiet here. Anyways just want to share some good new original Khmer songs with everyone here. These new generation of Khmer artists are coming up with new original music and I'm
impressed! I support them all the way if they keep it up.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I used to not like his singing, but he gotten better with writing, singing, and composing over the years.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Baby I'm Sorry by Jimmy Kiss really stood out. His voice is awesome! My first time listening to his music. Thank you for sharing. The rest is okay. I never understand why Laura Mam is so popular. She can't sing and I can hardly understand what khmer word she's trying to say.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Orangeblossom, yeah, Laura is not a good singer, but I admire her for just going out there and do what she likes. She has help produce Khmer musicians (khmen Khmer band) and trying to push more original Khmer songs. I think she's great in directing and producing. She's better behind the scene. Khmer people likes her cus they see that she tries and really into our culture. She doesn't just say it, she does it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
RHM and other big productions are beginning to write their own songs. It's about time!! What do y'all think??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Even though this is not in Khmer, but Nikki is a Khmer singer living in srok Khmer. She sings in Khmer and English

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The actress in this MV is pretty, but don't like the contacts she has on. It just looks weird and kinda creepy.