Khon Mai Kab Ruea - Bao Wee

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i've been wanting to know too ever since i saw the mv it's such a sad and heartfelt 3 piece mv...i think it was mention who the guy was but i don't remember

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I believe in the MV it said that his name is "Mhai" or Mike. Lol.

But omg, I love this song! And all the sequel MV and song to this MV. It's so sad and touching at the same time. Got me all teary everytime when I watch the MVs.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
he is soooo cute!!! don't you guys agree he looks like dan, his nose, his lips, his sad/concerned face, he looks more like dan than dan's brother dose, gosh he's so cute!
really sad song :( by the way

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
he is soooo cute!!! don't you guys agree he looks like dan, his nose, his lips, his sad/concerned face, he looks more like dan than dan's brother dose, gosh he's so cute!
really sad song :( by the way
Here's another video with him. Duet by Anda&Luangkai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFKs_vowywo

The very first time when I saw him in that^^ MV, I thought to myself, "is that Dan?" I seriously thought it was Dan. But it turns out it wasn't him. But he looks so much like Dan. Omg, he's so cute! Dan number 2! Lol. He's so much cuter in Anda&Luangkai's MV! Hehehe

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
i don't know, but thank you for posting this song...I just fell in love with it. It's such a sweet/sad love song
my cousin got me into the song ... so we both want to know who the cute guy is hehehe

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
me too. the first time i saw him when my dad was watching tis one thai music channel online, i tought he was Dan.. but after carefully watching more mv I realize he not but Dan but he still handsome...