Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing!!! I love the pics...Janie looks so so pretty! Gosh they are a cute couple!!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, its airing the 16th.......can't wait.
the last lakorn of Janie that i watched was Nuang Nai Soong...hehe so i wont miss this one for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
2 more weeks to wait lol.
you have to wait 2 weeks for the tape?..cuz its airing next week..i get mines next week..well hopefully it comes :D

Edit: oops nvm..that was Ruen Rak Ruen Tard

Vinny

sarNie Egg
tinah, I have a question to ask, relates to the sc of the teaser...credit to Nee! Is that teaser different to the one you post the link of the first teaser. If it is, can you pleases try to link the the new teaser!!!! Thanks :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
tinah, I have a question to ask, relates to the sc of the teaser...credit to Nee! Is that teaser different to the one you post the link of the first teaser. If it is, can you pleases try to link the the new teaser!!!! Thanks
thats actually the sc of the 1st teaser :D

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited to see Janie back on screen! I'v been watching her old lakorns and boy, don't i really miss her! :) She looks very sophisocated in this one...cant wait to see it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
how many teaser that this lakorn have already?
so far, only one. Theres probaly going to be more as the airing day gets closer..

oh i like the pairing..Tack is getting with Peng..cant wait to see the Wic 3 Pra Ram 4..when they are promoting this lakorn

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, its actually airing on the 15th. so that mean tik and cherry's lakorn end next Thursday the 9th. :)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
awww x] can't wait to see itt!! Is Janie taken yet? haha filmm iss soooo my goshhh.. HOTT!! haha i love janie's Body!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
"oh i like the pairing..Tack is getting with Peng..cant wait to see the Wic 3 Pra Ram 4..when they are promoting this lakorn"

Is Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 a talk show? I have never heard of this before!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, its actually airing on the 15th. so that mean tik and cherry's lakorn end next Thursday the 9th.
aww why?..i thought Kaew Ta Pee was gonna have up to 14 epi..no way..thats too soon.. :(

Is Wic 3 Pra Ram 4 a talk show? I have never heard of this before!!!!
its a new event where ch3 promotes their 4 sets of lakorn thats going on air..the main cast from each lakorn go theres to promote their lakorn :D

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so excited for this lakorn.. i can't wait until it airs and i'm so glad that peng is going to be paired up with tack...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i'm not too sure of this pairing...film and janie...i love janie, but film? hmmm...well guess it's b/c i never really watched a film lakorn...well we'll see how it goes. i won't judge yet...so don't hate on me film fans...hehehe...jk :p