Khun Chai Rai Rem Guean

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 3 will be so good. i can't wait. they are at the beach alone together. will be some cute scenes. i like the girl song that was turn at the end of the la korn. Film&Jenny make a pretty cute match after all.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.....i just watched episode 1. all i can say is that I'M LOVING IT.
i'm not a fan of Film but i think he's really cute.......kinda looks like SO JI SUB......ehheehe.

vina_lek

Film is so cute in this lakorn!!! :wub:

I can't believe there's actually a scene of two guys running down the stairs after a girl!!! so, So, so funny!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhh!!! episode 1 is sooooo good x] film is sooo fricken HOT in here, i love his acting more than his singing though HAHA! Janie iss soo pretty and naa ruk =DD can't wait till the next! Beach scene! YAYY! ahhaah hmmm.. by look at the theme.. it seems like they're gonna get married later? but.. wouldn't the Khun Chai know by then? ahhhaha <3 lovve itt!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think they are gonna be marry later on cuz they will be living together. Janie probaly doesn't know he isn't the "real" khun chai

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yeh i think they are gonna be marry later on cuz they will be living together. Janie probaly doesn't know he isn't the "real" khun chai
yeah..he tells her but he didn't believe it...lol... sooo funny this lakorn especially golf

vina_lek

hehe. I really liked that Film told her he was a servant right away! It's her fault she didn't believe him!! :lol: :lol: From the beginning and ending theme, he sure seems to get slapped a lot! :rolleyes:

I'm not good w/ summaries, b/c I don't write much. Here's a try:

Film is a loyal servant to a khunchai who goes away. We don't know how long the real khunchai is going to be away for I think. There is also another servant who loves to pose as a khunchai to get girls, & he often gets into trouble b/c of this. This other servant(I forget his name) decides to go to a party that the real khunchai is invited to. Film finds out about this & goes to get that servant before he gets himself into trouble & ruins khunchai's name.

In order to get into the party, Film dresses up really nicely. There he meets Janie. At first, she seems to be checking him out. :lol: As Film catches the other servant & is attempting to take him away, the servant lies to everyone that Film is khunchai's son!!! So agh... Janie's mom wants him for Janie. Janie is immediately turned of by Film now, b/c she dislikes anyone her mom tries to pair her up with.

At Janie's mom's hotel, there is a worker & her daughter who know the ins and outs of the hotel. Janie's mom is really mean to them & treat them like servants. They're probably the nangrais in this lakorn. They also aim for Film.

Film does tell Janie he is a servant -- 2x!! But she doesn't believe him. Worker nangrai & Janie's mom are all going after Film to get w/ their daughters. Janie is practically running away from him. Oh yeah, she also has a suitor who is also running after her. Film keeps pursuing her, b/c he wants her to give him a chance.

And the trouble maker servant make plans w a hairdresser to get Film married w/ Janie. So Film will get rich & will share the wealth w/ them, b/c Film is really loyal to people. Film doesn't know about this at all.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
hehe. I really liked that Film told her he was a servant right away! It's her fault she didn't believe him!! :lol: :lol: From the beginning and ending theme, he sure seems to get slapped a lot! :rolleyes:

I'm not good w/ summaries, b/c I don't write much. Here's a try:

Film is a loyal servant to a khunchai who goes away. We don't know how long the real khunchai is going to be away for I think. There is also another servant who loves to pose as a khunchai to get girls, & he often gets into trouble b/c of this. This other servant(I forget his name) decides to go to a party that the real khunchai is invited to. Film finds out about this & goes to get that servant before he gets himself into trouble & ruins khunchai's name.

In order to get into the party, Film dresses up really nicely. There he meets Janie. At first, she seems to be checking him out. :lol: As Film catches the other servant & is attempting to take him away, the servant lies to everyone that Film is khunchai's son!!! So agh... Janie's mom wants him for Janie. Janie is immediately turned of by Film now, b/c she dislikes anyone her mom tries to pair her up with.

At Janie's mom's hotel, there is a worker & her daughter who know the ins and outs of the hotel. Janie's mom is really mean to them & treat them like servants. They're probably the nangrais in this lakorn. They also aim for Film.

Film does tell Janie he is a servant -- 2x!! But she doesn't believe him. Worker nangrai & Janie's mom are all going after Film to get w/ their daughters. Janie is practically running away from him. Oh yeah, she also has a suitor who is also running after her. Film keeps pursuing her, b/c he wants her to give him a chance.

And the trouble maker servant make plans w a hairdresser to get Film married w/ Janie. So Film will get rich & will share the wealth w/ them, b/c Film is really loyal to people. Film doesn't know about this at all.

Great summary!!!! I love your writing technique (just giving enough away to wet our appetite) and how you get straight to the point :lol: :lol: Thanks so much!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats funny how janie doesn't believe film when he told her he isnt the real khun chai ..so dont blame him for not telling her..lol
thanx vina_lek for the summary

kermint

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 2 ahhhahaaa this episode is funny. just can't wait wed. episode and can't to see more sweet scenes of film and janie.

calla

sarNie Adult
Film and Janie are on Ruk Auey......airing tomorrow

pix credit to polyplus

haha..eating on a talkshow :yahoo:

vina_lek

whoa! why is film getting on these kiss scenes. first pat & now janie...OMG!!! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pic!!! I'm hungry now, hehe.