Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I'm loving it, krit is one grrreat actor cause hes great in every role! :D too bad i dont' really like tanya. AHHH! krit is such a great dad. LOL

dhan9

sarNie Adult
2 episodes already? i really want to see it, but i'm waiting for the dubbing to be done so that i can understand every actions, but from reading all of your comments so far sounds really funny.

what chakrit plays as father so he already got a wife? and n'ek already got husband? anyone know the storyline? i'm so want to watch it now but my computer is so slow.

OH MY GOSH!!! chakrit is one ugly chick! haha his gay friend is hilarious... makes me wonder if he really is? he plays as a gay person quite often too, huh

anyways so far so good. liking it
i've never seen chakrit in any other lakorn where he has had to dress up as a woman...

but i highly doubt chakrit swings that way...he's gone through his share of girlfriends...

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. he does't sound gay in this lakorn ^^
so far, i like it too --- krit is funny with the squeaky voice

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i've never seen chakrit in any other lakorn where he has had to dress up as a woman...

but i highly doubt chakrit swings that way...he's gone through his share of girlfriends...
i think she means krit's friend, not krit....
wait...i'm not sure but didn't krit dress as a woman in a movie before?

i made a gif for this...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i just watched the first part of ep 1 and so far i'm not liking the n'ek.
i'm sure later on maybe i'll change my mind but hmmm right now ugh i just cant stand her face lol. \
wwooooo damn krit is looking mighty fine! :drool: hahaha
i super love him as a dad...aaahhhhh they're so cute together.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i just started ep 1.3 OMGSH! he just took my breath away by saying "phom kor rong naah please answer my call"
and him playing with his son gawd makes him even more sexy.

oh gawd i hate the guy who plays the little girls dad. gawd his face annoys me.

wwwaaaa i have the same ringtone as that hamburger. i've had it ever since full house came out hahaha.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode....i think i'm falling more in love with chakrit over and over again...he's so funny...and his karaoke is hilarious...i just love to watch him...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
today's episode....i think i'm falling more in love with chakrit over and over again...he's so funny...and his karaoke is hilarious...i just love to watch him...
oh man i have to hurry and catch up then. i'm going to start ep 2 right now.
RR keep away from my krit! you know he's mine! hahahahaha
i thought it was funny when he was pretending to be one of those pakistan people. it was at toh-toh's b-day when tanya had that face wrap thing on. hahahaha.

chibilaogurl. i want one of those phones too! if you happen to see any anywhere let me know.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh man i have to hurry and catch up then. i'm going to start ep 2 right now.
RR keep away from my krit! you know he's mine! hahahahaha
i thought it was funny when he was pretending to be one of those pakistan people. it was at toh-toh's b-day when tanya had that face wrap thing on. hahahaha.

chibilaogurl. i want one of those phones too! if you happen to see any anywhere let me know.
i can't help it moh...krit is so hilarious..i love funny guys...and he's such a loving father...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wah u guys..i'm so busy at the moment...i haven't even started yet..hmmm...but i'm so gonna watch tis...
BBK is too dramatic for me...i tink i need a comedy after freaking Jai Rao :lmao:

Bou

sarNie Adult
i just started watching this lakorn, and i must say its pretty funny lolz...i love seeing chakrit playin the role of a father! hes so sexxy hahaa...i love tanyares as the nang ake, i think shes gorgeous and the kids are so cute! but yes a pretty good lakorn towatch after jai rao lolz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
chakrit is so great, i wonder how long he can keep the woman voice, he's really funny in the gym scene in the episode today...can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode, it's looks really funny..