Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I can say i'm hecka enjoying this lakorn.. krit is doing so well! i think its relaxing cause its so funny and cuteee =) It makes my night before i go to bed hahaha

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I like when they gave nicky's mom a make over.

Next episode should be really funny. LMAO.

Bou

sarNie Adult
this lakorn makes me laugh, but id have to say that...tanyares husband or ex husband to be is getting on my last nerves, and if i could i would punch him out...im sorry but hes so annoyin! when chakrit punched him lin the ast episode i was satisfied but i wasnt satisfied enough at the same time lolz...i hope karma bites him in the ass soon!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i finally recovered from my Jai Rao depression and finish ep.1

so far so good...i juz realize from watching the lakorn how much
i miss my Chakrit..gosh wenever i see him onscreen..juz want to
jump at him so sexxie *sigh*

Bou

sarNie Adult
im not really sure what happened to toto's mom, i dont think they mentioned much about her in the lakorn

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was finally able to watch ep. 5....i love the little kids singing..it was so cute and then it turned funny when that one kid started singing, and also it was so touching when chakrit cried there too, then it went back to funny when he started blowing kisses at his son and the teacher started to freak out ahahah...the husband is grrr...i can't believe that he would that crazy, causing that guy to get into a car crash, but the next episode looks full of laughs...
just wondering...was it today's episode where chakrit punched the teacher guy after he kept poking chakrit's shoulder?....well i saw the guy at the children's thingy with a purple-red bandaged up nose, but i didn't see that part...oh well...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know this series is funny and my shahkrit is one hot woman...LOL...and the interactions b/w him and his son is awesome but there are no sweet scenes with the pranangs. I know that this is a family lakorn but somehow there are no romantic scenes so far.

donna

sarNie Adult
i was finally able to watch ep. 5....i love the little kids singing..it was so cute and then it turned funny when that one kid started singing, and also it was so touching when chakrit cried there too, then it went back to funny when he started blowing kisses at his son and the teacher started to freak out ahahah...the husband is grrr...i can't believe that he would that crazy, causing that guy to get into a car crash, but the next episode looks full of laughs...
just wondering...was it today's episode where chakrit punched the teacher guy after he kept poking chakrit's shoulder?....well i saw the guy at the children's thingy with a purple-red bandaged up nose, but i didn't see that part...oh well...

i was wondering the same thing! i didn't see the part where he punched that guy either! i was waiting to see that part too. i don't know, chakrit makes one ugly woman to me! sorry to say i still love him! he is one of my fav actors

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They didn't really mension the mom but I remember once when his friend came back from America he said that she is getting remarried. So I just think she left them.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was so funny...he lost his wig, and didn't realize it...and then when chakrit wanted his son to kiss him on the cheek, but then his friend did it, and tanya saw that LMAO...and the hospital scene where tanya's friend was trying to grab the apple, then chakrit was on top of him, then the accidental kiss :loool:
i so can't wait for tomorrow's episode....they are going to that vacation resort thingy

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I really like this lakorn^^... Does anyone know what actually happened to Toto's mommy???

I think they mention her quickly in eps 1. All we know is that she's on a trip with her fiance and is getting marry soon. I believe they met in NY.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i cannot wait to see this but i have to wait for the dubbed version to come out. It's sound really funny and i missed my chakrit onscreen so much.