Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love the dance class thingy..it was funny
today's was okay for me..but the two kids get kidnapped at the end...
but i can't wait for tomorrow, they are going to have the play, but later Chakrit is going to get stabbed =O

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah it's funny. krit and tanya are really good actor/actress. but sometimes it's gets draggy. i'm still watching it for krit. i think it could have been all over if tanya just divorced that guy and threw him in jail. i'm going to be watching episode 11 later. i'm still waiting for when everyone will find out that chakrit is really amy. ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LMAO i spoke too soon. i just finished watching episode 11. first of all, i love the costumes for the play....and so glad that the kids were safe. and even though krit was hurt, he was still able to go on stage and act ^^
but OMG next episode is going to be soooo GOOOOOOOOD....krit's son is going to find out that krit was lying to him, and that Amy wasn't really his mother. and finally the husband is going to jail and there will be a forgiving scene between him and his daughter. also krit's son will finally meet his real mother. she came back today when krit was in the hospital but you didn't see her face. i think it's going to end soon.but i can't wait to watch the next one.

^ LMAO i spoke too soon. i just finished watching episode 11. first of all, i love the costumes for the play....and so glad that the kids were safe. and even though krit was hurt, he was still able to go on stage and act ^^
but OMG next episode is going to be soooo GOOOOOOOOD....krit's son is going to find out that krit was lying to him, and that Amy wasn't really his mother. and finally the husband is going to jail and there will be a forgiving scene between him and his daughter. also krit's son will finally meet his real mother. she came back today when krit was in the hospital but you didn't see her face. i think it's going to end soon.but i can't wait to watch the next one.
really? i'll watch episode 12 then...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^ I know ! I was like hey! thats Lookade! lol I can't wait til friday now :D does anyone knwo when its ending? sometime next week?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
man i'm so behind. at first it was just by 1 ep...and then 2..and 3...and now omgsh!
i'm only about to start ep 3. goodness.
my goal is to get caught up by the time the next ep airs. :blink:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i thought i was on ep 3 already but i guess i' not.
i just finished watching ep 2 and now i'm on ep 3 where he's karaoking.
omgsh soooo funny.
gawd i cant believe he got WAXED :loool:
i just love love love that he does everything for his kid!

that gym teacher is sooooo creepy hahaha
omgsh and the part where the gay friend was leaving and krit didnt let him go ahahahahahaha :loool: hilarious

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today episode...i started laughing when the guy teacher fell during the play and the dancing to the song: YMCA, it was so funny. but OMG they pulled of chakrit's wig, what a way to be exposed...Oh and his son, how sad. but it was sooo sweet when he met his real mom, she's really pretty too. the ex-husband finally went to jail, he got what he deserves, but i felt sad when he was with his daughter and they were both crying, and then she gave her dad her teddy bear, awww. and the little chest with his little baby stuff, CUTE <3 tomorrow's episode is like krit and tanya trying to get back to where they were....

i feel bad for tanya's guy friend, he seems to like her, but they are just like close coworkers and that's just all they will be...oh well

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
What a sad episode. I cried like a baby.
I can't wait til tomorrow.

Its funny and sweet.

HEY! Are they doing an interview after this lakorn? I kinda saw the perviews on Thaitv.

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg! episode 12 was sooooo freakin sad! i cried so much i hadda laugh at myself lOL. can't wait for thee next episode.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG i totally didn't expect today to be the end...i thought it was going to be sunday...
it was sooo sad most of the episode, because tanya hasn't forgiven chakrit...but then everyone helped chakrit win tanya back ^^i was sad that tanya's guy friend realized that he was just a friend, so he decided to help chakrit. it was sooo sweet what happened. the two kids were adorable (but it looked like the liked each others, but i guess they will be bro/sis) i love when tanya thought it was chakrit dressed as amy, but it was his friend, then they kidnapped her on a boat with chakrit. i really love this episode, sooo sweet and everything. and i think that tanya was extra extra beautiful in this episode too. she's so pretty with her hair up like in the end. i think overall, this was a good lakorn. krit and tanya were great. sad that it ended, now i won't be able to wait fri-sun to watch chakrit dressed as a woman lol. i love the ending, a wonderful family scene on the beach <3

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
It was a good lakorn ^^ with moral lesson of a parent with some comedy. Especially seeing Krit dress as a female was a plus. I wish the ending could be better though. It seem a little lame.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I thought the ending was great. Its a good lakorn for anyone thats a parent.
Tanya looked beautiful in this lakorn, I like seeing her in Nang Aek role.
Lovely family.

Krit is funnny as a women. LOL.