Khun Mae Jum Laeng(Cholumpi)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
OMG! i'm so excited, someone is subbing this lakorn. that means that i might watch it over again.
here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unJgvcDtxkk
credits to lyn's lakorn blog, and the person who is subbing it kritchina
thanks for the eng sub link, it was so funny, and i got all excited seeing my chakrit on screen again. he looked so mighty fine and hot :drool: with his motorbike. Actually, i will get to see the whole khmer sub on this Tuesday, cuz my sister will come back from cambodia and she will buy the whole series for me. But for the time being i really enjoy the eng sub. it makes me learn more thai. i'll continue tomorrow......now i better get some sleep dreaming about my chakrit all over again................... :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit was so funny :lol: i watched it last night from the first epi to the fifth epi, and i was cracking myself up throughout the whole night, esp when he tried to dress up as his son's mother, hmmmmm i really enjoy it and i will continue tonight. i can't wait to see how or when they gonna find out that it's him. Tanya is ok, i don't really like her as n'ek but that's ok because most of the scripts are focus on chakrit, he's actually has the main script and main role in this lakorn not the n'ek.
Chakrit is really a great actor, i really admired his acting and talent. he can played any role. i will watch this slowly because i don't want to finish this otherwise i will have no new lakorn of him to watch yet.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
finally i had finished this, hmm so sad, now i will miss my chakrit again tears :lmao:
Oveall, i'm satified with this lakorn, it's actually better than what i thought it would be. first i didn't like the thought that chakrit is dressed up as a lady but the lakorn turned out to be really good and i really enjoyed, i cracked up most of the lakorn esp at the start, it got more serious toward the end. i found Tanga pretty in this lakorn and her character was ok, only at the end when she found out about chakrit, she was stubborn and annoyed a bit, but other than that, she's fine. I'm grad that they end up together at the end, but somehow they didn't tell why chakrit and his ex-wife break up, cuz i really want to know about that, i really don't want them to break up because it seem that chakrit was really love her that's why he married her at the first place, and his ex-wife was a nice lady too, so i wonder why she asked chakrit for divorced, she mentioned that the divorce made chakrit cried for the first time and she don't want to see him like that again, must be so sad for chakrit...........but anyway gald that he found tanyar and that's he happy at the end.

now i'm gonna miss him, hopefully his new one with Ja or with Ann will be airing soon........

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
He did play as a gay guy... remember Iron Ladies I & II? He's one of the main characters...