Khun Nai Sam Salueng

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Malay for the website. Anyway, can someone give me a summary about this lakorn cause I don't understand Thai at all but I like Tye and Namfom.

cecilia

Staff member
man, i know this is a comedy but i wish it could have taken a serious note -- i hate them 'finding' the right heir thing at khun nai's house .. it's a bit childish --
what bug me is that .. didn't they like hit and kick them three baddie neighbors, how come fon still don't know who they are?

so far, tye have no feeling for fon first time he meet her .. quite rare lOl .. can't wait to see them fall in love.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was wondering...what days does this lakorn come out?
ahaha anyways, Tye is so adorable.
i hate how they don't have any feelings for each other yet..
anyways, i wonder how many episodes there are going to be....15-20?
Garsh, i want them to fall in LOVE already but that'll be too early. Lol
They're sooo adorable :D

susanvang

sarNie Egg
Anyone knows the summary to this lakorn? Im watching it without any subs. Tye & Namfon are so cute together! Tye's smile makes me weak. lol.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i am dying for to see this lakorn. what an awesome pair, love the both of them and yes finally more lakorn from Namfon adn my baby Tye :blush:

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give a summary about this lakorn? I don't understand Thai at all but I like Tye and Namfom.

Malay

sarNie Egg
I'll try to sum it up for those asking for the plot of the story. Like almost all lakorns, it's got so many twists and turns so sorry in advance if I'm leaving anything out. ^_^ Hope this helps...

Main Characters:

Inchampa: (played by Tye) Pra'ek/leading male of the lakorn. Moves into Khun Nai Sam Saleung/Khun Pa's home claiming to be her long lost son. He is Inkasep's (sp?) older half-brother and was in a relationship with Malee before/during his education in America. He is actually Khun Pa's nephew- his father and Khun Pa's husband (his uncle/ disabled man in the wheelchair) are brothers. He is forced to pretend to be Khun Pa's lost son by his greedy father and step-mother so they can get their hands on her fortune. He actually has good intentions and plans to reunite Khun Pa with his uncle. Meanwhile, his father and step-mother are trying to convince Khun Pa's husband to sign over his money and property to them.

View: (played by Namfon) Nang'ek/leading female. Grew up taking care of Khun Pa since she was young and lives next door with her mother. Is suspicious of Inchampa from the beginning and believes he's fooling Khun Pa to get at her fortune. Apparently, View watches over Khun Pa's finances (the papers she's always looking through) and household. She really cares for Khun Pa and decides to stick around to protect her from Inchampa's "evil plans". Clashes with Inchampa throughout the lakorn because of her distrust of him and the people he's involved with.

Khun Nai Sam Saleung/Khun Pa: Wealthy and lonely woman who is ridiculed by the people around her. Her husband (Inchampa's uncle) took their only child and left her many years ago. So far, the reason why is unclear. She dresses up everyday and goes to wait for her husband and son at the market that she owns- but no one ever shows up. For this, everyone thinks she's crazy and makes fun of her. A few times in the beginning of the lakorn, View actually pretends to be her son on the phone and promises to meet her at the market. She does this because she wants to see Khun Pa happy- even if it's only for a little while and impossible to bring her family back.

Malee: Nang'rai/bad female. Spoiled and rich, Hi-So type. Inchampa's girlfriend while he went to school in America. She apparently has an affair with Inkasep and becomes pregnant with his child. She is persuaded by her friend (the younger sister of Inkasep's sugar mama/lover) to trap Inchampa by getting him to sleep with her ASAP. Therefore, she embarks on her slutty adventures and tries to seduce Inchampa so he will believe that he is the father of her baby and not his brother. She manages to move into Khun Pa's house as Inchampa's fiancee' even though he's never formally asked for her hand in marriage. Everyone starts to grow suspicious of her sickness/throwing up and weird cravings. She admits to being pregnant after trying to hang herself. Khun Pa now accepts her as her future daughter in law, believing Inchampa is the baby's father. However, Inchampa knows for sure the baby is not his because he's remained a gentleman and never slept with Malee during their relationship. He's hurt that she's cheated on him while he works hard to be a good provider for Malee if they should ever get married. Malee lies to him and claims that she was raped but Inchampa remains doubtful.

Inkasep: Inchampa's half-brother and Malee's baby's father. Has a gambling problem and leeches off of rich women by using his looks and charm. He currently owes money to the mafia and they've threatened to cut his ear off if he doesn't clear his debt with them. He has begged Inchampa to help him and pay his debt for him. So, being the good brother, Inchampa calls back home to their father asking for money to help Inkasep. He doesn't tell their father the real reason why he's asking for money- trying to protect Inkasep from his anger and disappointment. Inkasep has always been favored by his parents anyway. He keeps gambling away and falls deeper into debt while P'Deun (his sugar mama) pressures him into marrying her. He tries to escape by moving into Khun Pa's house and lives off of her generosity. Khun Pa accepts him because he's Inchampa's brother.

P'Deun: Inkasep's sugar mama and lover. She's wealthy and is head of a cosmetics company. She won't give up on Inkasep and will do whatever it takes to marry him. She's mean to her younger sister, Malee's friend. She has also become suspicious of Malee's pregnancy but does not know that Inkasep is the father yet. She sees Malee as a threat to her relationship with Inkasep and tries to convince Khun Pa to hurry and have the wedding for Malee and Inchampa. She thinks this will keep Inkasep and Malee from messing around. She has also moved into Khun Pa's home as her stylist/consultant of sorts. She promises to help Khun Pa stay on top of trends and be fashionable, wear perfect makeup, etc. Khun Pa accepts her into the home to the dismay of Inkasep and Malee.

Well, that's it really. There's also the housekeeper and cook in Khun Pa's home and other minor characters but their storylines really aren't major compared to everyone else's. Enjoy!

-MV

susanvang

sarNie Egg
Thanks Malay for the summary. Finally I know what's going on in the lakorn. haha.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm not a big fan of Namfon or the storyline but I'm watching it for Tye coz he's sooo freakin hot in here lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
gosh.. who is the guy that is supposedly Namfon's "boyfriend" from her college.. he is soo cute! :) any info? besides..

Namfon and Tye looks GREAT together! :D loving it!