Khun Nai Som Lon

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok i don't know this title for the lakorn but it was a while back...the pra'ek is Pol and te na'ek is Namfon (don't know her last name) Pol play as 2 characters will kinda he has a twi brother...well here is the story line na'ek is poor and her cousin want's them to go to the city to find a job, na'ek live with her aunt and uncle so she agreed that she will go they went found jobs for i think ofr acting and then this one time they found a place and the couson went out to drink and it was late so na'ek went and get him they told na'ek to drink she did the cousin was drunk na'ek kinda and that night they slept 2gether latre she found out she was pregnant na'ek was happy to tell cousin but he denied that it's not his...na'ek deciede to take te train alone and go back home cause the cousin got a new girlfriend and told her to never talk to him again just act like they never knew eachother...na'ek went to train station somebody stole her bag with her train ticket insode...she got on train they ask for her ticket just in time Pol twin brother came in and saved her he took na'ek to where his pregnant wife was also they were super nice to her...blah blah blah...train crash...then Pol and his family thought that na'ek is Pol twin brother wife they took good care of her she try to tell them she not their son wife...blah blah blah...na'ek and pra'ek end up getting eachother and na'ek cousin got killed by his girlfriend cause he got her pregnant and he also denied...anybody know the title to this lakorn? and where i can find it?? thanks!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i know which one you're talking about! oh my gosh i love that one to death! i can't find it anywhere too. sorry that i can't help you on that but i really want a copy as well. anyone know??? if you have it can you upload??? it was a very good lakorn...

sarN

sarNie Granny
did they have anotehr lakorn together i remeber seein a cover of pol in dis japan outfit like in KOO KUM and Nufom was also in some kind of japanese outfit ??

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
i really want to know which Numfon!!!!!!
[post="122331"][/post]​

here is a picture of her credit to thailandstar...her name is Numfon Komolthiti...she's pretty but haven't seen her in lakorns lately anybody know wat happened to her also??

To SarN: um...i don't know if they did other lakorns 2gether cause that's the only lakorn i saw them in there...

sarN

sarNie Granny
is dat Numfon ? Kwan 's sister ???

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think dat kwan sister ! Numfon ! She just marry to some white dude a week ago i think ~

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wow! she got married to some white dude?? hehe...well she acted with johnny in that one other lakorn where you have the "R" clip...and she a model maybe that's why she not much in lakorn...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i never know she have a laokrn wiht POL !
[post="122367"][/post]​
yea she did long back...but if only i know the cousin in the lakorn above maybe you'll know?? but yea i'll try to find a picture...

--EDIT--
ok the cousin that sllept with Namfon in teh lakorn looks like this actor or maybe it's him but i'm not sure...credit to thailandstar...

and here is Pol picture...thailanstar again...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. Well, I don't know if you'd call it a lakorn because it was only 2 episodes. I believe it is called " Khun Nai Som Lon." It's the Thai version of Mrs. Winterbourne w/ Ricki Lake & Brenden Fraser.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Jean said:
I love this lakorn. Well, I don't know if you'd call it a lakorn because it was only 2 episodes. I believe it is called " Khun Nai Som Lon." It's the Thai version of Mrs. Winterbourne w/ Ricki Lake & Brenden Fraser.
[post="122378"][/post]​
THANK YOU!!!!! well yea there was only 2 episodes but yea...i LOVE this lakorn also but do you know where i can find it??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Really Numform marry, wow congra her. I like most of her lakorn, haven't see her for a long time. By the way, this movie was very good.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
THANK YOU!!!!! well yea there was only 2 episodes but yea...i LOVE this lakorn also but do you know where i can find it??
[post="122385"][/post]​
I don't know where you can find this lakorn. I wanna see it again too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It was a mini series. And a remake of an American movie. It also starr that one dude that was supporting character in Duen Dued with Kob, and acted as Kob's director/friend.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea i rem. seeing that movie years ago. it was good movie. i liked him in that movie. soo cute. yep there were only two parts.