Khun Noo Fah Gup Maew Karng Baan

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult

credits: ch7.com

I think probably this lakorn is gonna air soon :D Note & Yui make such a adorable couple, lolz :D Is that Bank at the side on the bottom? Well it looks like him.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult

credits: thaidramafan & thairath co.

wonder who's the girl at the left? she looks familiar but can't remember though.....hmm.....

tang071

sarNie Elites
the one to the left of miang atima is the girl from nang sao som lon as sunisa. she was also oil's couin in pleung payu. she was even aump's best friend from so sanae ha.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Rakniran said:
The girl with a pic tank top and curly long hair is very pretty. Who is she? Does anybody know?
[post="41978"][/post]​
her name is PEI PARNWAD

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh..I really wanna watch this...liked them in that twin movie....yeah the one with vee.

Ana

sarNie Adult
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

I can't wait to see Yui new lakorn. By the time I go back home it'll be half-way through...lol..I can't wait to see Note and Yui :w000t: . And my cutie Bank is also in it too...ahahaha...too bad he got to play the lead once only and what suckz is that I haven't seen it yet either...lol..Anywayz..woohoo can't wait :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i can't wait to see it! note and yui are cute together from yui's twin lakorn. :D

i like that girl from left side to miang atima and pei, too. they're pretty. :)

and i don't feel miang... i wanted her to be nang'rai, though. she's good at it from duen dued. :rolleyes:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
oh that's Pei? she reminds me of the nang rai in Plerng......chakrit & noon's lakorn.....though. Pei's really pretty :D lol she should be neke somedai :D oh mieng....she's playing as Yui's friend. Probabaly Pei or the girl on the last pic is gonna be the nang rai.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow can't wait to see it... anyone know what their lakorn is going to be about? Hope it good because Yui last one with Arnas wasn't that good...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
oh that's Pei? she reminds me of the nang rai in Plerng......chakrit & noon's lakorn.....though. Pei's really pretty :D lol she should be neke somedai :D oh mieng....she's playing as Yui's friend. Probabaly Pei or the girl on the last pic is gonna be the nang rai.
[post="42228"][/post]​
she is the nang'rai from Pleng Pah, she was also Aum's BF in So Sanae Ha, Oil's cousin in Plueng Payu..now she mostly plays the nang'rai