Khun Noo Tevada

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
ohhh so gumpan is playing as kade's little brother!
omg i didn't recognize him at all!

and bow, from wai rai freshy, is playing weir's half sister right?
cause everytime i hear her talk i keep thinking... i've heard her voice from somewhere, i just couldn't figure it out
and then i remembered bow from wai rai freshy was in here too
lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yup that's bow from wai rai freshy. The bad girl in here is somewhat fai and yok- she enters the picture in eppy 3. Bow changed her name though from the credits. Its actually bow amina, not bow yukontorn anymore. The guy that plays her brother is pretty cute, he looks familiar though

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished the first episode and it is so cute. i was laughing when pancake saw glom kissing vier. so funny that she thought it was really cute. lmao. i watched that scene three times.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Kade was in this lakorn. I can't believe they made him play supporting. Eversince he broke up with Noon, it seems like he's been going downhill while Noon's career is rising. It's so sad, I like him alot especially with Noon.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol...I thought you knew nina that kade and noon broke up

well you guys know right that vee and nok just broke up

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^hehe. yeah. i did. but i didnt know that much about it. yeah thats sad. vee says they've broken up, but nok just says their seperated. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't know Kade was in this lakorn. I can't believe they made him play supporting. Eversince he broke up with Noon, it seems like he's been going downhill while Noon's career is rising. It's so sad, I like him alot especially with Noon.
i guess he is busy with dutchie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i need clarification from my judgement. i dont know thai much so i am kind of well lost, anyways does dan[vier] know that alice[pan] is like a princess/rich/important in anasia or he thinks she is just some snobby rich kid from there.

thanks in advance.