Khun Noo Tevada

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
I know I like this lakorn too because it provides comic relief. OMG Kade is soooo damn funny. Everytime its his scene I just can't help but laugh because he looks so dorky! And his por ban is hilarious and nasty as well always using a toothpick haha! Oh and I want the theme song so badly. It sounds soooo nice but we never get to hear it in full. At least we got to hear a bit of it during the rainy bedroom scene lol.

is it up 2 this scene already?
hey does anyone know that show is called?? the behind the scenes of KNT thats on the ch7 website..i thought it was sentarngbunterng but i don't think it is..i saw when weir was singing to pancake while she was doing her make-up hehe soo cute..
and i love his voice.. :) i think that song is on the opening credit. so we will get 2 hear the full song..YAY!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
is it up 2 this scene already?
hey does anyone know that show is called?? the behind the scenes of KNT thats on the ch7 website..i thought it was sentarngbunterng but i don't think it is..i saw when weir was singing to pancake while she was doing her make-up hehe soo cute..
and i love his voice.. :) i think that song is on the opening credit. so we will get 2 hear the full song..YAY!

Yes its up to the rainy bedroom scene already. And most of the behind the scenes are broadcast on SenTang Bungtern but some are not as well. Oh and they changed the opening credit song to the song that he and Pancake sang called Yark Khon Jai Tur from Plik Din Soo Doo. Arggh! I love the song Weir sang by himself soooo much too. If you want to hear the full song you should watch the Ch7 concert that was on today. He sings the whole song and indeed it is such a beautiful song!

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
Yes its up to the rainy bedroom scene already. And most of the behind the scenes are broadcast on SenTang Bungtern but some are not as well. Oh and they changed the opening credit song to the song that he and Pancake sang called Yark Khon Jai Tur from Plik Din Soo Doo. Arggh! I love the song Weir sang by himself soooo much too. If you want to hear the full song you should watch the Ch7 concert that was on today. He sings the whole song and indeed it is such a beautiful song!

wow i need to watch it..:) its not up on youtube yet is it? i really want to watch it.. the symbol look a little different to sen tarng so thats why i thought it was something else... is ch7 concert uploaded yet?? i really want to watch.. and does pancake sing on that?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm not sure if it is but for today's episode instead of putting the usual song that Weir sings, they had the Yark Khon Jai Tur song. I was pretty pissed lol.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ I think i heard pancake's voice in it too. ahah It was nice =) and I repeat, they are really cute together. LOL seems like pancake is so comfortable too, she gives him alot of cheek kisses! aww :D haha

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL I love today's episode! I can't believe Kade brought Fai a first aid kit because her mother told Kade that Fai was sick. I just love all his silly gifts! First food now a first aid kit :loool:!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pan and Wier are comfortable with each other since they're dating, obvious!

Does anyone know the title to the song Wier sings in this lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am just beginning epi 4. i like this lakorn a lot. it might be on the top of my fav lakorn list and there is not a lot of ch7 lakorn lately.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i liked the beginning a lot too..but now... it's getting draggy with the whole "GAY" thing and her "SPOILED BRAT' thing...

it's getting draggy for me cuz i would expect some other stuffs to happen besides these two items... of course there were a lot of sweet scenes between Weir and Pancake...but still.... that doesn't give off a "romantic" type of feeling... it gives off "annoyed" type of feeling for me... i wish she would start to like him but not knowing it....or something like that....

fun

Expired Sarnie
i liked the beginning a lot too..but now... it's getting draggy with the whole "GAY" thing and her "SPOILED BRAT' thing...

it's getting draggy for me cuz i would expect some other stuffs to happen besides these two items... of course there were a lot of sweet scenes between Weir and Pancake...but still.... that doesn't give off a "romantic" type of feeling... it gives off "annoyed" type of feeling for me... i wish she would start to like him but not knowing it....or something like that....
well i starting to notice it to after completely epi 4. well i am going onto epi 5 in a bit. and the gay part is really annoying. how can she call him gay. lmao.

but overall i am enjoying the lakorn now they just need to get to the drama part. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the scene where Kade took Fai and her mom karaoking was hialrious!..LMAO..the song was called ruk non pon...the song that Bazoo sang...LMAO....its funny b/c Gumpan plays as his brother and he was in the music vdo...lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
the scene where Kade took Fai and her mom karaoking was hialrious!..LMAO..the song was called ruk non pon...the song that Bazoo sang...LMAO....its funny b/c Gumpan plays as his brother and he was in the music vdo...lol
LOL I never realized Gumpan was in that video. But that scene was definitely hilarious. I also laugh at the fact that he always goes to A'Haeng for girl advices instead of listening to his little bro. I can't believe he thought that when Nong Pon said she had a boyfriend it meant she didn't haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn would not have been as good as it is if it's missing Glom and Kade and Weir's made in the lakorn because they honestly make it sooo much more interesting. If there was only Pan and Weir with their lovey dovey scenes, I think we would get sick of it.