Khun Nu Shantana (CH3+TV Scene)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching both teasers and i can't wait to watch this. Looks pretty funny and I love romantic comedies. Also i'm happy to see more of Tye.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
No uploads on the first episode yet?? OR YouTube???

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaha. i thought of the same thing too when i watch the first episode. It's hard to picture DONUT in hi-so character b/c she have portray one too many poor girl and she does not carry that strong snubbing attitude like them bratty hiso girls. Funny things is that when she strip down to be a company worker, she actually look like one of them so i suppose, there's a reason why she's cast in this role b/c she can be the girl next door even though she's hiso. (don't get me wrong, i love donut -- just don't' see the look in her yet)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! Not a fan of his but he looks so much better with short hair! Glad to see donut acting again as a lead!

Thanks for sharing the pictures cherryapple!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I was never really a fan of Donut nor Tye but I must say that I really am enjoying this lakorn even though it's cheesy. Donut really improved a lot and she's doing a great job act keeping this lakorn entertaining. I didn't realize how beautiful she is until this lakorn. She may not look great in photos but she is one of those n'ang ek that really shine in person or in movies.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^I second that moonshine. And the lakorn has picked up a lot since she left her house - her character is so funny. I was cracking up when she was singing, 'chicken is burning' and that 'snake' song while Tye was dancing along.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
does anyone know who's uploading this lakorn on YT...I know RTeamForum is uploading it but stopped for some reason...anyone know?