Kids singing!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i honestly do not think that these kind of things are cute.
i mean... especially because they have these little kids dancing like strippers in their mvs
exotic dancers in training?
for example:
click here.
and yes. you will see my comment on page 2. =D

skies

sarNie Adult
i've seen clips on youtube, and i apologize if i offend anyone, but i think it's ridiculous...i can understand if it's a home video of your kids/brothers/sisters singing but to actually make a profit out of it is just out of my mind...i don't find it cute or anything...just weird and sometimes i wonder what the parents were thinking...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i've seen clips on youtube, and i apologize if i offend anyone, but i think it's ridiculous...i can understand if it's a home video of your kids/brothers/sisters singing but to actually make a profit out of it is just out of my mind...i don't find it cute or anything...just weird and sometimes i wonder what the parents were thinking...
that's what i'm saying too.
they have little kids singing and doing ridiculous dances
plus.. their voices are so annoying..

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
it's cute and not as annoying as the other version.
I'm totally with you. I think that the movie that sang that song is much more annoying than the kid's version. The movie tried to rap, but it ain't gonna work because it really is bad. I mean worst than the kids.

Well, I know that some of you guys think it's not kute and others do so we all have our own perspective. No need to be sorry. We have our own type of music and we listen differently so it's understandable of how other people think.

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
lolz..me and my sisters saw this at EVERY booth in Fresno new year and we call it the 'theme of the year'! lol...me and my sisters have this thing where we go to fresno new year and see what movie is played the most and certainly it was this one so we have this song as the 'theme of the year'..>.< i know, we're so lame...lolz

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
I bought this at fresno new year for my baby girl to watch...when she cry alot I put it on it make her stop crying..she laugh and be happy

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i honestly do not think that these kind of things are cute.
i mean... especially because they have these little kids dancing like strippers in their mvs
exotic dancers in training?
for example:
click here.
and yes. you will see my comment on page 2. =D
i agree with you...
especially with the "kuv tseem nqhis mis"
that music vdo was just WRONG! she was not cute at all in there...
to me its like they're targeting older men and not young kids to watch their VDO...
gross!

I mean i could understand the cute ones, but the one like the "Milk" girl...
come on, that little girl was over the line with her stripper moves...

pkxiong

sarNie Egg
hahaha this is funny cute and corny...gosh little kids these days are weird making songs and mv already....:)

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
I find it ridiculous as well. I wish they would not portray these kids in that kind of way.
i agree with you...
especially with the "kuv tseem nqhis mis"
that music vdo was just WRONG! she was not cute at all in there...
to me its like they're targeting older men and not young kids to watch their VDO...
gross!

I mean i could understand the cute ones, but the one like the "Milk" girl...
come on, that little girl was over the line with her stripper moves...
OMG, that little girl -_- I'm pretty sure somewhere under all those makeup she is a cute adorable little girl but why so much makeup and why would
you tell a little girl to dance like that. I mean if you are targeting this mv towards younger little kids her age, no need to make such a scene out of her unless you are trying to target the older men.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, i find this discuss interesting. I have to agree, they put way too much makeup on these little girls and have them perform such grown up moves. Funny thing about this mv being at every booth at Frenso New Yr. One of my aunts hated it, rite, because every where you go, this mv was on. Another of my aunt bought the video and my first aunt told her "OMG, I freaken hate his video, it's so annoying. Can't believe you purchase it, it makes me hate you now for buying it."....LOL...and my second aunt was like "Good, then I know you won't come borrow it from me"....ROTF....my aunts are freaken funny....