Kim ❤ Barry ツ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
30 seconds teaser of Sawan Bieng with KimBarry
ommmyyyy maaaannn if this become real it will be the BOOOOOMB but i don't want them in remake i want them to reunite in their proper story i don't think AK fans will be happy to see a swan biang remake me either , ken and anne already topped it i think it's hard to surpass the original better have their origial story and make it remembered than doing a remake of a hit

Step

Mrs James Ma
But you know PCKN is better than original. Many fans say it on IG :cheer::cheer:
ommmyyyy maaaannn if this become real it will be the BOOOOOMB but i don't want them in remake i want them to reunite in their proper story i don't think AK fans will be happy to see a swan biang remake me either , ken and anne already topped it i think it's hard to surpass the original better have their origial story and make it remembered than doing a remake of a hit

Step

Mrs James Ma
You know for the Volleyball MV Set Laew Thob Nadech is the coach. We may get little KimBarry scene :cheer::cheer::cheer: Idk if our wish come true cos Yaya is also there but Im wishing

Step

Mrs James Ma
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Really I did not see Nadech there and now I saw and screamed. My mom asked me what happened I said cockroach :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
He is looking at Kim???????? OMMMMMMMMMMGGG
I cropped it :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
But you know PCKN is better than original. Many fans say it on IG :cheer::cheer:
but sawan biang is unbeatable not like pole and joy version of pcknmcpw , the storyline is a pure classic slap/kiss acted by the most top actor and actress in thai industry , i don't think it's a good idea to do a remake of , i loved sawan biang it was one of the few first lakorn i watched when i first discovered the thai lakorn world , the story is intense and anne ken did an exceptional job, the reason that i don't want them in it too is that i do't want kim in another remakes it will be most half of her lakorns remakes i want her to act in original stories and put her own signature on it with nadech just like Raeng prathana

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aw I'm sad reading about how Na only wants to accept work if it's with Yaya, its good to expand so you can learn morr as an actor. I'm proud Yaya has had a lot of P'eks, her acting seem to improve. For me, I enjoy MarkYaya and Kimbarry, I just think they look so sexy and match together more. I hope Kimbarry work together soon and not when they're 30, it'll be like KA which is so sad, I really want to see them in a lakorn with love scenes like in PCKN, it will be so hot too!
Its crazy how yadech is getting 6 lakorns together that's like the highest I've seen a kookwan have.

Last edited:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Aw I'm sad reading about how Na only wants to accept work if it's with Yaya, its good to expand so you can learn morr as an actor. I'm proud Yaya has had a lot of P'eks, her acting seem to improve. For me, I enjoy MarkYaya and Kimbarry, I just think they look so sexy and match together more. I hope Kimbarry work together soon and not when they're 30, it'll be like KA which is so sad, I really want to see them in a lakorn with love scenes like in PCKN, it will be so hot too!
Its crazy how yadech is getting 6 lakorns together that's like the highest I've seen a kookwan have.
Is it confirm that Na only wants lakorns with Yaya? where did you read this? But I also Agree with you as much as I love NY, I wish them to be apart so they can learn more from others. I would :aaaaa:if Kim and Nadech had a lakorn together again.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is it confirm that Na only wants lakorns with Yaya? where did you read this? But I also Agree with you as much as I love NY, I wish them to be apart so they can learn more from others. I would :aaaaa:if Kim and Nadech had a lakorn together again.
:D i just read the earlier comments in this thread

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Did he really said that? What a shame. As an actor he's limiting his talent by thinking such way. Working with different people will help lengthen his ability to connect and develop a sense of cohesiveness, and strengthen his interaction and chemistry with a vast of different actresses. Each actress he'll work with will have a different approach in acting and eventually the different styles with help him find a new style or technique to help enhance himself as an actor. What's the point of working with the same actress all the time when you already know how to emit chemistry and connection with her? There's no challenge to take on anymore. I feel like it's a easy way out for him. Shame on him to think such way.

@LoveLizzy I don't think Kim was shy but more embarrassed at Nadech dancing lol. I was watching the clip and I was embarrassed for Nadech too. I forget sometimes that this guy is a dork in real life.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Did he really said that? What a shame. As an actor he's limiting his talent by thinking such way. Working with different people will help lengthen his ability to connect and develop a sense of cohesiveness, and strengthen his interaction and chemistry with a vast of different actresses. Each actress he'll work with will have a different approach in acting and eventually the different styles with help him find a new style or technique to help enhance himself as an actor. What's the point of working with the same actress all the time when you already know how to emit chemistry and connection with her? There's no challenge to take on anymore. I feel like it's a easy way out for him. Shame on him to think such way.

@LoveLizzy I don't think Kim was shy but more embarrassed at Nadech dancing lol. I was watching the clip and I was embarrassed for Nadech too. I forget sometimes that this guy is a dork in real life.
Is there any source that nadech said like this? Coz it seem weird if he really said this as an actor. Maybe he's joking?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Is there any source that nadech said like this? Coz it seem weird if he really said this as an actor. Maybe he's joking?
I don't know, that's why I asked @AnnTfan lol and yes it's quite unprofessional of him to say that though, so I'm hoping it's him being a dork and teasing the NY's fans and media because I know the NY's fans would be drilled to have Nadech reserve for Yaya only.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I don't know, that's why I asked @AnnTfan lol and yes it's quite unprofessional of him to say that though, so I'm hoping it's him being a dork and teasing the NY's fans and media because I know the NY's fans would be drilled to have Nadech reserve for Yaya only.
i think he's really joking LOL

he & yaya have 7 lakorn together already. only 3 more lakorn then it will be ten. as i know no other on screen couple in thai dramas get to act together so many times like them even non thai on screen couple LOL their fans are so lucky :thumbup: but i hope he will act with kim again in a good lakorn before they both reach 30 years old LOL

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't know if its real, but if it is I would be so sad. I just read the earlier comments and saw Step's comment.
If its real I will lose hope for Kimbarry.

Yes Yadechers are soooo lucky, I don't even know if we can get 2 lakorns from Kimbarry T.T

Step

Mrs James Ma
He did not say it but his actions are like he only wants Yaya. Like rejecting lakorns when he has chance to reunite. There was news after RP someone offered him a lakorn with Kim. But he rejected it cos NY were angry on Nadech for teasing and being playful with her. NY fans bashed Paa Jaew also for pairing KimBarry. Paa Jaew bashed them back and told them to be mature. Recently he rejected reuniting with Taew. Nadech dont do anything to upset NY fans. He lied to media and said he was not approached for that lakorn but Taew said they were approached for that and did not deny Nadech rejecting it. Ch3's big runway event, he was supposed to promote his lakorn with Mew but he went and joined NNS lakorn group (Yaya and JJ's lakorn) then Mew was sent to stand next to him but he was only busy with Yaya. And for LSR, Nadech was P'ek. Channel was searching for N'ek and Nadech asked them to make Yaya as N'ek. He will make time for magazines, events and tvc if its Yaya. With others his manager (Ae and Aar) say his queue is full. Its like he is obsessed with her. There are many things like this Nadech avoiding other N'eks. I will end it here lol

Last edited: