Kim ❤ Barry ツ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
True, sincerely, to me you are the number #1 fan of Kimmy here on this forum, did you ever meet her? ^^
no i didn't due to personal things that for now they won't allow me to experience that but why not maybe one day if the things changed for me i will see her in person and yes i guess i'm #1 kimberley's fan here :D

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
No matter how many lakorns/on screen couple I come across NK will forever be my first OTP, first crush, first love... my everything. It is the most watched lakorn by me! Sometimes I wish they were real sometimes I feel they are good as they are. They are one pair that make me go weak in knees and heart!
I cannot thank Paa Jaew enough for this. Without him my fantasy wouldn't be the same. They will come together for sure but I want it to be soon. It's unfair if they don't reunite. I wish for Kim to reunite with all her co-stars again.

This was more like a confident statement than a wish/dream. Hopefully it happens by 2019-20
no i won't i will keep this deep feeling kim's first movie will be with ananda :D
I like that confidence :cheer:
no i didn't due to personal things that for now they won't allow me to experience that but why not maybe one day if the things changed for me i will see her in person and yes i guess i'm #1 kimberley's fan here :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
No matter how many lakorns/on screen couple I come across NK will forever be my first OTP, first crush, first love... my everything. It is the most watched lakorn by me! Sometimes I wish they were real sometimes I feel they are good as they are. They are one pair that make me go weak in knees and heart!
I cannot thank Paa Jaew enough for this. Without him my fantasy wouldn't be the same. They will come together for sure but I want it to be soon. It's unfair if they don't reunite. I wish for Kim to reunite with all her co-stars again.

This was more like a confident statement than a wish/dream. Hopefully it happens by 2019-20
first love always has special place in our heart in general , i'm sure nadech kim will reunite it's a sure thing for me but when it just a question of time the same for james and kim i'm more sure of james and kim than nadech and kim but fairness say nadech kim should be the first reunite that should happen

do you know what i wish too is i fthere is more FMV of kimbarry i love watching FMV if i had the enough time and the talent to do it i would do big bunch of vdo of im with her co_stars :D

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg

I like that confidence :cheer:

Even in my case, since last 2 weeks I am watching Kimbarry's lakorn every day.. Just watching their scenes !! Not getting enough sleep. Their pairing is so underrated !! I hope to see them soon in a new project !!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Aww even if it's for a second, they were in a frame together! Miss RP! Miss NK! My bias :icon12:
i thought this should be post here as a hope for a new reunite :D

i was really really veryyyy surprised to see him come he was the last one i expected him to come
little hug
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVnPqtH05J/?hl=fr&taken-by=by_family

View attachment 19647

I took this screenshot to post here. I don't know if the person who asked is one of the members in this forum but it made me happy to know that there are many people waiting for their reunion!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i saw this the other day an forgot to share it i will post it here since it related to kimbarry

nancyiny_43938671_2347485045497040_3938712388267829080_n.jpg

the translation from the comment

" it's about the drama that Nadetch and Kim played together a while back. They said it was so popular that the outfits that the two wore in the drama, people started wearing them too and the ring that Kim wore on the drama has been sold a lot the song was also so popular and if it was aired now then it would be talked a lot more on Twitter. For some reason channrl3 don't bring the two together in a drama even though they did so well."

i personally didn't know those info

if this two are meant to reunite then makes them in a story where they have a more soft love

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4UlKJgpXX/

Reactions: Ele