Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I just read a news about yaya getting offered to play a very challenging roles with mario. Yaya is so lucky, she got new offer left and right and all producers wanted to work with her. I am quite sad my kimmy didnt get the same opportunities because in my opinion she is very talented and even more talented from some actresses. Kimmy is considered as superstar in Thailand right and I think she is more popular than Bella.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I just read a news about yaya getting offered to play a very challenging roles with mario. Yaya is so lucky, she got new offer left and right and all producers wanted to work with her. I am quite sad my kimmy didnt get the same opportunities because in my opinion she is very talented and even more talented from some actresses. Kimmy is considered as superstar in Thailand right and I think she is more popular than Bella.
there really isnt any need to compare. they are all talented ladies and kimmy is doing fine currently. whats hers will eventually come to her. be happy for yaya.
plus yaya has the largest fanbase of all ch3 actresses so she will always be more favored than anybody signed to ch3.

twister02

M♥K
there really isnt any need to compare. they are all talented ladies and kimmy is doing fine currently. whats hers will eventually come to her. be happy for yaya.
plus yaya has the largest fanbase of all ch3 actresses so she will always be more favored than anybody signed to ch3.
agree.. no need to compare. The two ladies are different and they have different goals. I agree too that among all the ladies in Ch3, Yaya has a bigger fanbase and Ch3 executives are milking that. Personally, I am happy with what Kimmy is doing. She's both happy in her career and real life. She's balancing it well. She already said in her interview last January that she wanted to give more time to family and love and will consider, think carefully of the projects she will accept. Also, she only wanted to do one lakorn per year when she was still studying that's why she only have limited lakorns. I wish for her to stay that mentality of thinking what projects to accept. I want her more on quality than quantities.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sad for kimmy ? you need to learn how to love what you have kim actually is doing great her lakorn rating never fall under 4 average

she has 7.1 M followers her lakorn with mario keeping her in the track

she worked with makers, thailakorn, act art, noi, anne, paajaew prod,metta, sonix , even when the production is weak like noi's she get 4.3 average the only left production i want her to work with is broadcast and her list for me will be complete i don't like other production so it doesn't bother me if she don't work with them for offer be sure she is getting offer but because she limit herself to one lakorn/year producer won't wait for her and she said in interview she got a ghost before role but she rejected it because she wasn't ready to play ghost i believe she talk about and i feel the role she rejected was jui's in kam lai mas witch was under broadcast witch mean kim screwed the chance to make broadcast ask for her again no wonder now i hope broadcast can consider another chance

the last thing is i won't talk about other actress cause simply this is not a thread for other actresses this is a thread for kimmy turn around kimmy and it useless to mention other each have their world

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a movie theater service comment on kim's smooth ad

i hope it a sign kim soon will have her movie

this is what google translation give me

"Kimberly Jaaa Play a movie about #SFcinema. Wait and see. "

twister02

M♥K
^ based on Google translate, she talked about Thong Ake lakorn, the other lakorn she's doing (DDH) and Mark.
but a good translation is always welcome.. the auto translate from Google is fine too. You just need a lot of "maybe this is what she mean" kind of thinking to understand it :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
^ based on Google translate, she talked about Thong Ake lakorn, the other lakorn she's doing (DDH) and Mark.
but a good translation is always welcome.. the auto translate from Google is fine too. You just need a lot of "maybe this is what she mean" kind of thinking to understand it :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Well I tried with Google auto translate with no success . Only thing I understand is she and mark dating for 5 years oh Lord! I think I need to learn thai now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim's part about the possibility of other lakorn

As for other lakorns, lets wait and see. I only have Mondays and Tueadays available but there's been some conversation just nothing confirmed yet.
Q: you are one nangek that uses a lot of different praeks (lol)
A: no, i costar with p'Mark a lot and i haven't costar with many. I want to play along side p'Ken T too.i want to play with many but it's up to the channel.

there is conversation ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaahhhh this is like a semi confirmation something is about to pop up let's wait and see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim's interview second part

Q: what other roles do you want to play?
A: i want to play a mentally ill (or crazy) or an evil mean person. I've only played spoiled bratty role, never evil or mean. i also want to play movies. Before this there were ghost roles but i declined it since i was not ready (oo wonder which role?!). I am ready now but no one contacted me, probably cus i already declined many (she laughed).
Q: what other goals do you have for the industry?
A: i want to continue to act. My childhood dream was to act so i want to continue acting. However i do want more time for myself too so I'll be a bit picky with my roles.
Q: so for some people, once they grew and have enough experience, they often want to become a freelance.
A: for myself, i am happy here. I am able to speak to the elders now, they opened their hearts and very kind to me. We're like family here. This is my second home. i am very happy here.

this grown woman is a real human star i just can't stop admiring

so we got the confirmation kim will be more picky in her role yessss girl you are 27 already be picky choose what you want to do

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
kim's interview second part

Q: what other roles do you want to play?
A: i want to play a mentally ill (or crazy) or an evil mean person. I've only played spoiled bratty role, never evil or mean. i also want to play movies. Before this there were ghost roles but i declined it since i was not ready (oo wonder which role?!). I am ready now but no one contacted me, probably cus i already declined many (she laughed).
Q: what other goals do you have for the industry?
A: i want to continue to act. My childhood dream was to act so i want to continue acting. However i do want more time for myself too so I'll be a bit picky with my roles.
Q: so for some people, once they grew and have enough experience, they often want to become a freelance.
A: for myself, i am happy here. I am able to speak to the elders now, they opened their hearts and very kind to me. We're like family here. This is my second home. i am very happy here.

this grown woman is a real human star i just can't stop admiring

so we got the confirmation kim will be more picky in her role yessss girl you are 27 already be picky choose what you want to do
I am HERE for an evil Kim. One of my favourite Kim character is Pridpao who is quite grey but immature but really she will be fantastic as an evil, mature character.