Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she look tired and sad today but still soo pretty and the blue suits her i love the hair , her cap "everyday .. "and she put a camera icon , she is definitely shooting a tvc maybe for head and shoulder 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
and in this moment i know when you are a fan os some actress from another country that you have no knowledge in their language :faint: what happen this is the first time she did this that's a loong loong long story 

For those who want to know what Kimmy posted
"Kimmy shared some words... One morning, a wife told her husband, "today, I'll go visit my mother and stay overnight. She is not feeling well. Can you give me a ride please? It's raining heavily. Using the bus will be inconvenient." The husband, who had be fawning since morning, yelled back, "did you buy new jacket yesterday? You already promised me that you won't be wasting money. Why! Why don't you help us save money!!!" The wife, who was feeling guilty, replied back with gentle voice, "I see .. You were mad because of this." She continue packing and said, "today, there is only one bus, going into town. I need to go now. I'll take the bus, you don't have to give me a ride." Then, she left. The husband was still mad and didn't pay any attention while she was leaving. .. Half an hour later, the husband heard loud noise on the street. So he looked outside to see what happen. People were yelling that due to heavy rain, the only bridge out of town had collapsed. A bus on the bridge had fallen into the river. .. After hearing that, the husband was stunned. He jumped out of his house and ran to the river. At the river, the bus had been recovered. It was heavily damage. The passenger's belonging & damaged luggages were all over the place. People were carrying dead bodies up from the river, one after another. He was looking for his wife everywhere but was unable to find her. He asked the aide workers, "did you see my wife? She was wearing red shirt with black pants." Everybody shook their head. Time went on until evening. The aide workers had stopped searching because they cannot find anybody else. They told the man, "sorry for your lost. Your wife's body probably got blown away with running river." The man walked back to his house with low spirit. He cried and cried all the way home, "why, why, why didn't I give her a ride... Why did I scold at her for wasting money. It was only a jacket. How expensive can it be.". When he got home, unexpectedly, he saw his wife in the kitchen. The food is on the table. And she was sawing to fix her old jacket. She looked up and asked, "where did you go? Before she can finish her sentence, the husband ran toward her and gave her a big hug. He hugged her very tightly with tear in his eyes. "Why are you crying? .. Today, I went back to the shop and beg them to refund the jacket. So I misses the bus... It's getting cold. So I take out the old jacket to fix it. I'll be able to use it for a few more years. I'm so sorry. The old jacket is still usable. But I went to buy a new one. " Sometime, we're too upset to realize the important of something. The external things may not be as important as our "happiness" or the happiness" of our love ones. Our time in this world is limited. Spend it together happily."

cr:whitelight5's IG

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhhhhhhhhhh such a beautiful story , she must feel something these days touching meaning  :cry:  thank you meoconie for sharing it here thanks  :thanks: and for translator 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Adsd I haven't finished the post yet. Please read again^^ some pp said maybe relate to Mark wanted to buy old car and she posted in IG as approve him :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Adsd I haven't finished the post yet. Please read again^^ some pp said maybe relate to Mark wanted to buy old car and she posted in IG as approve him :)
thank you thank you , editing my post  now i understand i was confused so they cleared the matter as any normal couple in love haha cute  

beauty :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg amazing stunning pure beauty with that beautiful pink rose awwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

she is on the roll woooohuuuuuuu who can stop her , p'noom her assistant said in a post in her ig that kim will have more magazine cover coming out soon those magazines are Dichan/Hamburger/Grazia/madam figaro 

who can guess who's that girl from behind whom the lady is hugging tenderly like that , me i know who she is   :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: she is a fabulous actress 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kimmy's schedule  for this month 

13 Mar: the world fashion @ siam paragon 17.00.
16 Mar: Wait details. (Get ready, here.) (i'm curious about it ) 
20 Mar: promote the drama "Tiger" series, Dragon's blood. Items Morning @ Maleenon.
22 Mar: Laurier Go Girl Mini Marathon and the Rama 8 Bridge at 5.30 am onwards. (Kim Yaya Margie).
24: Recording 3 Zap "Tiger" @ Studio POLYPLUS at about 13.00.
28 Mar: Congratulations to H & S @ IMPACT Muang Thong Thani.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Seems like Kimmy has four up coming magazine. Here is the caption by Kimmy's assistant"แล้วเล่มนี้อ่ะ มีย้างงงงงง?? รอก่อนนะก๊ะ Dichan/Hamburger/Grazia/madam figaro ใกล้วางแผงแล้วค่ะ"

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
Seems like Kimmy has four up coming magazine. Here is the caption by Kimmy's assistant"แล้วเล่มนี้อ่ะ มีย้างงงงงง?? รอก่อนนะก๊ะ Dichan/Hamburger/Grazia/madam figaro ใกล้วางแผงแล้วค่ะ"
Grazia and Figaro is quite a good magazine. Lets guess if one of them is with Ananda.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Grazia and Figaro is quite a good magazine. Lets guess if one of them is with Ananda.
i wish  :rolleyes1:  :baby:  :crush:  :teary:  :scooter:

kim liked this pic in ig 

cr ananberley_chinesefanclub

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i should post this in nang rai tee ruk and tiger thread but because i think it's a veryy cool thing and a great thing for her i wanted to post it only here this program usually have longer time but today it was 2min+   and guess what it was all about kimmy lakorns :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: i can tell now that kimmy entered her prime time of her career :clap:  she has lakorn after lakorn and they are successful she is in the cover magazines  continuously she is a representer of many products , she is in spotlight of press always but  this's just the start  she still have a long future  to go  she is still young 

ps: mad mad me coz ananberley didn't represent it together :girlmad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9fcx2Kyh4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooowww this work has her for 3 days now i'm suppper curious what it's it's sure a TVC but for who can't wait she look absolutely stunning :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: