"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait to see 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFI2pXq92LM

i didn't saw this she look soo prettyyy it's for a TVC wonder witch one 

cr ismaalbinkiplee 

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
@daradaily IG says P'noom Kim's personal assistant has unfollowed Kim from her IG. Kim has erased P'noom number as a contact for work on her IG.
Some are saying P'noom is going overseas to continue her studies. Others are speculating that Kim has joined marks manager p praew. All I know for sure is Kim is managed directly by ch3. I feel for both girls because they have been working together a long time & genuinely seemed to love & care for eachother.
Sending love to both , hope this all ends well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh that's sad but kim still follow p'noom and i agree they had very beautiful memories together and they supported each other, but is noom still study i didn't know that   :scratchhead2:  hope things go well for both and i think kim need more stronger management i feel she doesn't have a strong management like others anyway will wait to see what kim will say about it , thank you super_fan  for the translation :thanks: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :thanks: :thanks: for translating. I feel sorry for both Kim and Noom. They were more like a family. I wonder why they had to undolow and delete contacts? :scratchhead2: they can be friends even if they dont work together
Super_Fan said:
@daradaily IG says P'noom Kim's personal assistant has unfollowed Kim from her IG. Kim has erased P'noom number as a contact for work on her IG.
Some are saying P'noom is going overseas to continue her studies. Others are speculating that Kim has joined marks manager p praew. All I know for sure is Kim is managed directly by ch3. I feel for both girls because they have been working together a long time & genuinely seemed to love & care for eachother.
Sending love to both , hope this all ends well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow amazing :shock2: can't get enough :spin: shine bright like a diamond 

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Kimmy was a classy & stunning tonight. Just glamorous old Hollywood..I don't know who can't keep away from whom but it looked like every chance they got mark & Kim where beside eachother lol. You could be mistaken that they where there to promote a joint project or something..anywayz
Looking forward to Kimmy coming back on screen. Missing her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yayee said lil'princess and i will agree with her she is a princess for the people who can see it just amazing :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is why i'm her fan she is phenomenal in the way she express the feeling i'm really blowed away by her and please people make us see much of this talent when i remember we wil have only pcknmcpw to watch of her i feel sooooo saaaaaaadd just a waste