Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
obviously she is not happy simply because that's is not the real  reason it's not because she has a special connection with the house but rather she has connection with the owner of the house and she want him to be still around her and she doesn't want to lose him 

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is soo active everyday. I cant wait for her next event. Wish she accepts more events if she dont want to do more lakorns

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me i wish she graduate so she can accept more lakorn one lakorn/year IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ME AT ALL :weee: :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
new sunglasses B) B) beautiful in every angle in everyway

and this is her events schedule she will have event tomorrow

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
I would rather see her do no lakorns & no events until she finally finishes her degree. Completing your Education is important achievement in life and especially Thai culture.
I hope she's been quietly attending lectures and tutorials. It's not about other people think it's about her own sense of having completed her education. Her father is a Dr (PhD in law) I am sure he would want to see her graduate.
She's in her 4th year at Superstar College of Asia (Siam University), as a fan I just want to see kick goals in life on screen & off screen.
cheering for you Kim! If you ever get a new manager I hope they encourage your academic goals as well.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think she is aware of that and she want to graduate and i believe she will do it hope soon as a fan i admits i'm being selfish to my own entertainment , i don't want to see her disappear completely,  like this is good at least we can have updates of her times to times :p  

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Kimmys degree is a bachelor of fine arts . She once said she has a double magor. in case anyone wanted to know. Baitoey R Siam is a classmate of hers.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a boring day kim? :D pretty girl, the sunglasses are huge haha

cr kim

sweeeeeeeeeeettt :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't understand what this vdo say but i believe it talks and collect moments that kim's co stars and moments she had in lakorn that even she was sick she worked hard i really admire her persistence and strength the best :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: she try always to give 100% in her work 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMeNc9rANRw