Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a PURE NATURAL BEAUTY THAT BELONGS TO THE BEAUTY OF THE NATURE that's the least i can say for this extra special beauty that god created , a woman is symbol of beauty and love same as the flower and the river , the sea and every beautiful sight :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THE MOOOSSSSTTT TALENTED THE MOSSTTTT AMAZING thai actress in my heart and eyes
sooo soooooooo sooooooooooooooo happpy as a fan of this amazing gifted kim one of a kind no one can akes me entertained the way she do no one can live the charcater the way she do she is a gifted

and i can stay forever looking at this amazing expressive eyes without any complain amaaaazzinngg feel so hyped for her :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
although i know the rating won't be big for this lakorn but i want to congratulate kim that there is people that appreciate her talent and her post got 100k likes in 2 hours i'm happy for her cause i know even she has to accept people's critisism when first the lakorn started but fro her to see this feedback now she will for sure be happy so i'm happy for her as a fan too
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSv4qm8Fp4k/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no one will know that feeling unless you go through it when you lose a father so suddenly , every anniversary every special occasion every place he has been every person he loved , everything he loved will revive the feeling , stay strong beauty

Kayla

sarNie Adult
But it doesn't look that high! I'm not sure if it's scary than it look like!
It can be depending on the height. My husband has done one before where it started on a lower level and then they climbed steps to get to higher levels. He chicken out and stopped mid-way though. LOL

Mark's dorky laugh at the end of the video is too funny.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
It can be depending on the height. My husband has done one before where it started on a lower level and then they climbed steps to get to higher levels. He chicken out and stopped mid-way though. LOL

Mark's dorky laugh at the end of the video is too funny.
Really? I didn't know it was this scary! If so then maybe I change my mind! Do you know where are they? You husband do it at the same place?