Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@ 17:10 they asked her about how many percentage the progress of KF but i don't get the number that she said @MomRamy if you have knowledge on the thai numbers please help tell us what the number she said
According to what she said is 50% but it seem like they filming a lot lately. Maybe there is 50% more to go!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
According to what she said is 50% but it seem like they filming a lot lately. Maybe there is 50% more to go!
ohooo barely the half way that's why i said it's they keep the pace of the filming there is a chance to air around october or november

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ohooo barely the half way that's why i said it's they keep the pace of the filming there is a chance to air around october or november
Oh, honestly I expect it to be 70-75% already! But I'm wrong! Has ha there will be a long wait for sure! Since it's unusual to know Kim next project, will she has a big project coming up or something? Urgggg, I'm tired of waiting!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, honestly I expect it to be 70-75% already! But I'm wrong! Has ha there will be a long wait for sure! Since it's unusual to know Kim next project, will she has a big project coming up or something? Urgggg, I'm tired of waiting!
i actually getting using to it cause i try to stop thinking of it cause it makes me anxious so i will just enjoy her daily updates and her old lakorn again and again until maybe someday will wake up with a good news sooner or later this months or the next months we will know it just a matter of time :D

and the beauty is suggestion why doing a little tiny heart sign what about a big heart sign since bigger mean more love :lol:

"i miss you" :icon12:

"i'm ok thank you and you " :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i actually getting using to it cause i try to stop thinking of it cause it makes me anxious so i will just enjoy her daily updates and her old lakorn again and again until maybe someday will wake up with a good news sooner or later this months or the next months we will know it just a matter of time :D

and the beauty is suggestion why doing a little tiny heart sign what about a big heart sign since bigger mean more love :lol:

"i miss you" :icon12:

"i'm ok thank you and you " :D
I wish I could be like you, but I'm never gonna get used to it!!!! :sad6: It's a real tutoring for me!

Qyou

sarNie Egg
I didn't get the hype about NK at first cause i think raeng pradtana was one of the earliest lakorn of kim that i watched andthey didnt make much impression for me... But as im rewatching it right now i cant help but imagine their reunion now.. Im high with NK fever right now, thanks to you guys

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wish I could be like you, but I'm never gonna get used to it!!!! :sad6: It's a real tutoring for me!
i'm thinking like that cause i used to feel like you , i'm so into her that i want to have updates of her everyday and i want her to act in every story in my head with good production and a good actor but if i kept thinking it will be for sure torturing for me so i train myself to think in a different way and will just try to not have expectation
believe me what torture the most is the high expectation like you keep expecting tomorrow youo will have a news of her new lakorn but no nothing happen and the day after it's a pure torture that i used to feel but now i kinda deal with my addiction better :lol:

like now i'm rewatching pimplapat and doing some gif from it
she is so straightforward she think she is doing a favor for the customer by advising her but she doesn't realize it wasn't her job to do it :pancarta::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I didn't get the hype about NK at first cause i think raeng pradtana was one of the earliest lakorn of kim that i watched andthey didnt make much impression for me... But as im rewatching it right now i cant help but imagine their reunion now.. Im high with NK fever right now, thanks to you guys
:D i see , are you a fan of kim ? i mean did you watch all her lakorns ?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh my... NK and Ananda Kim reunion? Can I not want this reunion to happen? My reason is... (oh please don't hate me for this)... I don't enjoy watching RP and Suer at all!!! I don't enjoy the story. I don't like the pra'ek.

Andrew Kim pairing doesn't bring smile or excitement to me as well. Coz Andrew's current lakorn with Matt hasn't excite me much yet now and I am just not into Andrew as well. (Ok someone by now must have hate me for this)

You know which pairing will excite me now? Kim and Mr Ramet! Lol. Shoot me. I think since I have enjoyed more of Kim's lakorns with younger pra'eks than older ones (except for Mark's) it will be best to pair her with another younger pra'ek. Ok who are the other younger pra'eks beside JMa and JJ? Let them all queue and wait for their turn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my... NK and Ananda Kim reunion? Can I not want this reunion to happen? My reason is... (oh please don't hate me for this)... I don't enjoy watching RP and Suer at all!!! I don't enjoy the story. I don't like the pra'ek.

Andrew Kim pairing doesn't bring smile or excitement to me as well. Coz Andrew's current lakorn with Matt hasn't excite me much yet now and I am just not into Andrew as well. (Ok someone by now must have hate me for this)

You know which pairing will excite me now? Kim and Mr Ramet! Lol. Shoot me. I think since I have enjoyed more of Kim's lakorns with younger pra'eks than older ones (except for Mark's) it will be best to pair her with another younger pra'ek. Ok who are the other younger pra'eks beside JMa and JJ? Let them all queue and wait for their turn.
your opinion surprise me cause majority of people think exactly the opposite of you , i personally disagree with you cause ananda and kim are my second favorite pair after markkim :lol: i love nadech kim too cause they look mature and they are quite powerful with their eyes just like james ji and kim but expect that nadech has more mature vibe to him that makes him more manly with kim

as for who the other younger par'ek hmmm beside james ji and james ma i don't recall other younger pare'sk with baby face but there is mario but of course he is not young so would you like a pair wiht mario ?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
With another 50% to go... is it possible to watch it by the end of this year? Do you know the queue for the other coming lakorns? I mean projects by other CH3 actors/actresses. Coz there are many actors under Ch3 and they'd probably are shooting too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
With another 50% to go... is it possible to watch it by the end of this year? Do you know the queue for the other coming lakorns? I mean projects by other CH3 actors/actresses. Coz there are many actors under Ch3 and they'd probably are shooting too.
sorry but no i don't keep up with the other ch3 work up close beside and mark's so i don't know what other progress is

such a gorgeous breathtaking hair i envy her for her hair

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
your opinion surprise me cause majority of people think exactly the opposite of you , i personally disagree with you cause ananda and kim are my second favorite pair after markkim :lol: i love nadech kim too cause they look mature and they are quite powerful with their eyes just like james ji and kim but expect that nadech has more mature vibe to him that makes him more manly with kim

as for who the other younger par'ek hmmm beside james ji and james ma i don't recall other younger pare'sk with baby face but there is mario but of course he is not young so would you like a pair wiht mario ?
I have problem with older pra'eks and problem with cute baby face pra'eks. There, I have narrowed my preference for Kim's next partner. Lol.

Oh well, my preference doesn't really matter actually coz I'll watch the lakorn because of Kim not the actor. If the actor is within my very narrow pool, then it's a bonus.

I like Nadech's mature looks but...ah... there's something missing and it's chemistry or is it his stiff hair that he usually has in his lakorns? Hahaha... (To be honest, I just can't get rid of Mr Ramet's image in my mind. So right now no one can beat Mr Ramet/JJ. Sorry Mark.)

Wait till KF comes out, I will definitely change... and will say I want a pra'ek with a badass attitude, tattoo on his body etc etc... to pair with Kim. No more pra'ek with suparburoot image. Just you wait.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
sorry but no i don't keep up with the other ch3 work up close beside and mark's so i don't know what other progress is

such a gorgeous breathtaking hair i envy her for her hair
Look at those muscles! She's so hardworking!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I have problem with older pra'eks and problem with cute baby face pra'eks. There, I have narrowed my preference for Kim's next partner. Lol.

Oh well, my preference doesn't really matter actually coz I'll watch the lakorn because of Kim not the actor. If the actor is within my very narrow pool, then it's a bonus.

I like Nadech's mature looks but...ah... there's something missing and it's chemistry or is it his stiff hair that he usually has in his lakorns? Hahaha... (To be honest, I just can't get rid of Mr Ramet's image in my mind. So right now no one can beat Mr Ramet/JJ. Sorry Mark.)

Wait till KF comes out, I will definitely change... and will say I want a pra'ek with a badass attitude, tattoo on his body etc etc... to pair with Kim. No more pra'ek with suparburoot image. Just you wait.
one word you are "hilarious" :risas3::risas3:

Qyou

sarNie Egg
:D i see , are you a fan of kim ? i mean did you watch all her lakorns?
I'm a big fan of Kim! I watched all her work except for rak pathihan(?) I find her so endearing and loveable. Not to mention that she's a great actress who has amazing chemistry with her praek.. But I must say JK is my fav pairing, along with mark. I'm crossing my finger for a JK reunion but feel like it wont happen anytime soon T.T

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile

Nine :D I like to see Kim with older Pra'eks unlike you, esp. P'Ken!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nine :D I like to see Kim with older Pra'eks unlike you, esp. P'Ken!
Hehehe... don't mind me girls. I am one odd fella. Kim-Aum, Kim-Smart, Kim-Ananda... none has worked out for me. I am so-so with Kim-Nadech. I am super OK (anytime!) Kim-Mark, Kim-JMa and Kim-JJ. Kim-Boy? I dunno. Didn't watch that lakorn.

I don't really like Kim-older pra'eks pairing maybe because I see Kim as acting in their tempo with their style which doesn't seem to be in harmony. Whereas when she's acting with people around her age, there is harmony. (Harmony here could mean chemistry. I just want to stop using too much chemicals when discussing Kim. Lol)

It all comes back to preference. We can agree to disagree and vice versa but one thing is for sure we all love Kim and just wants the best for her.

P/s:thebestisforhertopairwithyoungerpra'eks.lol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm a big fan of Kim! I watched all her work except for rak pathihan(?) I find her so endearing and loveable. Not to mention that she's a great actress who has amazing chemistry with her praek.. But I must say JK is my fav pairing, along with mark. I'm crossing my finger for a JK reunion but feel like it wont happen anytime soon T.T
Which J? James Ma or James Ji? Or both? I agree another pairing with any J is not gonna happen soon. Isk...isk...isk. By the time they decide to pair Kim with the Js, I bet there will be a new J in town. Let's hope that Kim will pair with the Js next year at least ...then she can pair with the new J. Jk jk...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Hehehe... don't mind me girls. I am one odd fella. Kim-Aum, Kim-Smart, Kim-Ananda... none has worked out for me. I am so-so with Kim-Nadech. I am super OK (anytime!) Kim-Mark, Kim-JMa and Kim-JJ. Kim-Boy? I dunno. Didn't watch that lakorn.

I don't really like Kim-older pra'eks pairing maybe because I see Kim as acting in their tempo with their style which doesn't seem to be in harmony. Whereas when she's acting with people around her age, there is harmony. (Harmony here could mean chemistry. I just want to stop using too much chemicals when discussing Kim. Lol)

It all comes back to preference. We can agree to disagree and vice versa but one thing is for sure we all love Kim and just wants the best for her.

P/s:thebestisforhertopairwithyoungerpra'eks.lol.
I don't mind we're having different opinions. The only reason why I want Kim to pair up with old pra'eks is that I want her to learn. With JM, JJ, they learn from Kim more. With Ananda, Boy and Aum, Kim learns from them more.