Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i loved this photo it just naturally perfect :icon12: :icon12:

i too sometime think that koh_srawut her old stylist was better in taste but since kim become kind of connected to Ae all her event and photoshoot are made by this hairstylist who do hair style to other Ae's related kids too so it's depend on the management not on kim sadly
Wow, so the actress cannot choose her own stylist? I used to see Kim tag a lot of Koh_saravuth name before and I agree that he did a better job!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, so the actress cannot choose her own stylist? I used to see Kim tag a lot of Koh_saravuth name before and I agree that he did a better job!
i don't know if she can refuse but im' sure the management is responsible for the choice of the hairstylist

and her working day come to an end

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I am watching Muen Kon La Faak Fah now but not fully. I skipped most parts. I try to watch K-drama. But I find it too cheezy for me. What about you?
Can I recommend you one Thai Lakorn? I rewatch it a few times and still love it. Waiting for Kim next Lakorn is a torture! Has ha its one of a few Lakorn from ch7 that I really like.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Sure. What is it? Pray tell. Hahaha...
It's called " Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai "or in English, "Once upon a time in my heart".
The storyline is romantic and I love everything about it, I hope you give it a try. Here is the link with English sub https://dramanice.es/once-upon-a-ti...rn-la-krang-neungnai-hua-jai-episode-1-online
The pra'ek is so eyes candy, and I really wish one day he could pair up with Kim, but it's impossible because he's from different channel. He's tall, Kim will look good with him.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's called " Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai "or in English, "Once upon a time in my heart".
The storyline is romantic and I love everything about it, I hope you give it a try. Here is the link with English sub https://dramanice.es/once-upon-a-ti...rn-la-krang-neungnai-hua-jai-episode-1-online
The pra'ek is so eyes candy, and I really wish one day he could pair up with Kim, but it's impossible because he's from different channel. He's tall, Kim will look good with him.
Ah~... I know that lakorn. But I didn't watch it. Since you watched it repeatedly, I will try to give it a shot. The hero is very sleek. I saw him in two lakorns and he played a sleek-ish kinda character. I have to say if he were to pair with Kim, the lakorn will be sponsored by a shampoo brand coz both the nang'ek and pra'ek have beautiful glossy dark black hair. Lol. Thanks for the link!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ah~... I know that lakorn. But I didn't watch it. Since you watched it repeatedly, I will try to give it a shot. The hero is very sleek. I saw him in two lakorns and he played a sleek-ish kinda character. I have to say if he were to pair with Kim, the lakorn will be sponsored by a shampoo brand coz both the nang'ek and pra'ek have beautiful glossy dark black hair. Lol. Thanks for the link!
Has ha I didn't pay attention to his hair at all! You are so detailed :risas3: his acting is not super goon in there but it's better than smart. Thank you for giving it a try! I try to convince you by finding the eng sub link for u because I watch it in my native language dubbed. I wish they can pair actor and actress from different channel because I want to see Kim with many different pra'ek! Urg, I really miss Kim, I don't know when she will has new project, seem like ch3 really neglected her!:facepalm:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Has ha I didn't pay attention to his hair at all! You are so detailed :risas3: his acting is not super goon in there but it's better than smart. Thank you for giving it a try! I try to convince you by finding the eng sub link for u because I watch it in my native language dubbed. I wish they can pair actor and actress from different channel because I want to see Kim with many different pra'ek! Urg, I really miss Kim, I don't know when she will has new project, seem like ch3 really neglected her!:facepalm:
Owh cheer up girl! I am sure she is not neglected. Ch3 will be dumb to do that. I read somewhere (probably here) that she is finishing her study and that there will be a short film as her project (final year project?) where she is doing everything -directing, writing, producing and acting!
She's probably taking her time to complete her study. Let's calm down. She's young and very capable. I am sure she has many offers but is waiting for the right one, the right moment to show her new and improve acting.

You could learn from @"peace" on how to control the feelings. I am sure peace is the most hardcore fan here and is an expert in this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun-bun to reach this stage i went throw what @MomRamy is feeling right now so i understand her but let me say the moment that made me change is when i realize that kim actually is not competitive at all so she kinda lost her position among the competition there is already alot surpassing her with the successful choices of their dramas , kim in the other hand because she is not competitive she kinda didnt care how big the offer is to her or if the lakorn will boost her or no like when she accepted to work with anne in ARO as a second lead in a story that was not that epic and with the period serie tiger with ananda who is new to the lakorn world with again the story is not that big or heavy it was boring for many neutral people it was not bad but it was so so then she accepted the work with Noy's production witch a very weak production with boy and the story was a kinda of consumed story "the star and the bodygard" then pcknmcpw saved her a little although the story for me personally was too dramatic and at some point wanted to give up if not for kim and the biggest choice mistake was BH remake (i'm talking from a general and the other side's point of you caue for me personally it's one of my favorite story of kim and i will recommend it to anyone who love valuable story with real menagful aim from it) but in general people was close minded about this remake and paajeaw and kim knew the risk and kim herself kinda of expected that feedback but she accepted because of paajeaw

so when i realized and saw the full picture i knew no matter how persistence we are no matter how we are dying to see kim in good stories with good production we can't see that happening if kim is not competitive , but will that change my support to her did that made my addiction to her dicrease absolutely no i each time i fall in love with her more and more but i can't expect others to feel the same so i just to decided to change my way of thinking and just relax , rewatch her old lakorn moments and wait with hopes for the est to hr and hope she will given something we always waited for but either way , my slogan "kim in i'm in" no matter what cause never dissapoint me when it come to her individual performance :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I personally think it's not because of Kim fault, but the problem is it seem like not many production demand her to be cast in their story! For example, Anne keep on casting Kim in her production and she mention that she cast Kim because Kim fit the role and she is available at that time (why she is always available, but some others has few Lakorns on their plate)? Some good productions rather cast a newbie than Kim. If they are waiting for her queue, there should me rumor and they should wait for her just like Nok chatchai production keep Lakorn Plick Fah for Yaya and wait for her queue few years! Same with Anne production, she was waiting for Yaya and Nadech pairing for so many years since PCKK. Broadcast Thai always mention that they want to work with Kim, but it doesn't seem like there is any other rumor beside KLM which kim switch with Janie. Another good production such as Good feeling never had rumor to cast Kim at all same with tv scene production. @bun-bun to be honest, if Kim really want to take a break, I think she has a good amount of times for her to enjoy her life nowadays. She hang out with her best friend, boyfriend, and her family, she even has time for herself doing her favorite thing (flower arrangement). For the school project, I didn't see any update about it for a while even though she is filming one Lakorn per year. Do you know if it has been postpone or something happen? Does anyone here know if her school is an online school or what? I really wish I was born with more patience:facepalm:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Owh cheer up girl! I am sure she is not neglected. Ch3 will be dumb to do that. I read somewhere (probably here) that she is finishing her study and that there will be a short film as her project (final year project?) where she is doing everything -directing, writing, producing and acting!
She's probably taking her time to complete her study. Let's calm down. She's young and very capable. I am sure she has many offers but is waiting for the right one, the right moment to show her new and improve acting.

You could learn from @"peace" on how to control the feelings. I am sure peace is the most hardcore fan here and is an expert in this.
How can I cheer up girl when I hear nothing new about her next project? It seem like every time Kim cast in a new Lakorn it is a very big secret or what? Super quiet!!!!!:yawn:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace I personally think it's not because of Kim fault, but the problem is it seem like not many production demand her to be cast in their story! For example, Anne keep on casting Kim in her production and she mention that she cast Kim because Kim fit the role and she is available at that time (why she is always available, but some others has few Lakorns on their plate)? Some good productions rather cast a newbie than Kim. If they are waiting for her queue, there should me rumor and they should wait for her just like Nok chatchai production keep Lakorn Plick Fah for Yaya and wait for her queue few years! Same with Anne production, she was waiting for Yaya and Nadech pairing for so many years since PCKK. Broadcast Thai always mention that they want to work with Kim, but it doesn't seem like there is any other rumor beside KLM which kim switch with Janie. Another good production such as Good feeling never had rumor to cast Kim at all same with tv scene production. @bun-bun to be honest, if Kim really want to take a break, I think she has a good amount of times for her to enjoy her life nowadays. She hang out with her best friend, boyfriend, and her family, she even has time for herself doing her favorite thing (flower arrangement). For the school project, I didn't see any update about it for a while even though she is filming one Lakorn per year. Do you know if it has been postpone or something happen? Does anyone here know if her school is an online school or what? I really wish I was born with more patience:facepalm:
what i could understood from your point of view is that kim is not talentd enough in the eyes of producer or not that worth it for many producer so they don't gave her good works or worth their wait ?

for me kim was going up in 2013 and she was giving offers for sure but her choices in accepting the lakorns in 2015 made her kept out of competition and she seems ok with it as you said she is enjoying her life and living the dream that she always wished for is to be an actress i think kim reached her dream i don't think she has a dream to be a sensation or to have all the fame maybe the biggest dream for her is to act in a story she dreamed of or a character she dreamed of and it still didn't come

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
what i could understood from your point of view is that kim is not talentd enough in the eyes of producer or not that worth it for many producer so they don't gave her good works or worth their wait ?

for me kim was going up in 2013 and she was giving offers for sure but her choices in accepting the lakorns in 2015 made her kept out of competition and she seems ok with it as you said she is enjoying her life and living the dream that she always wished for is to be an actress i think kim reached her dream i don't think she has a dream to be a sensation or to have all the fame maybe the biggest dream for her is to act in a story she dreamed of or a character she dreamed of and it still didn't come
What I mean is that she is super talented but it seem like producers look surpass her and grab someone else! That's what I'm trying to say! You are right she might be a lay back person or it's the other way around. I'm not sure what's in other producers mind regarding Kim talent. But as her fan, if she really want to lay back, I think she should grab as much chance as possible because she's still young and she still shine and has many fans. There are many chances she can lay back when she become older. Do you know if she will graduate bachelor or master degree because some actresses around her age already got their master degree!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do you know if she will graduate bachelor or master degree because some actresses around her age already got their master degree!
not sure of the degree to be honest :p i forgot this details , but kim in live with bow th eother day already mentioned she gonna show her short film next month so for sure her graduation will be this year

What I mean is that she is super talented but it seem like producers look surpass her and grab someone else! That's what I'm trying to say! You are right she might be a lay back person or it's the other way around. I'm not sure what's in other producers mind regarding Kim talent. But as her fan, if she really want to lay back, I think she should grab as much chance as possible because she's still young and she still shine and has many fans. There are many chances she can lay back when she become older
i think kim emotionally is exhausted and she for now want to get a rest cause she went through a lot , and she never had that desire to be on the top she said it many time in er magazines interviews she said she already relaized her dream of being an actress and for her that's enough and that's why i say her choices play a role and honestly i can understand her is already amazing how she keep strong and still want to be happy with what she has it's easy in kim's situation to fall in deep depression but thankfully she has a loving family loving friends and some fans who sincerely support her for who she is and a loving BF like mark so it made her stronger but it for sure affected her career i think kim needed this break for her emotional health so we really need to be supportive and understandable of what she is going through

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
not sure of the degree to be honest :p i forgot this details , but kim in live with bow th eother day already mentioned she gonna show her short film next month so for sure her graduation will be this year

i think kim emotionally is exhausted and she for now want to get a rest cause she went through a lot , and she never had that desire to be on the top she said it many time in er magazines interviews she said she already relaized her dream of being an actress and for her that's enough and that's why i say her choices play a role and honestly i can understand her is already amazing how she keep strong and still want to be happy with what she has it's easy in kim's situation to fall in deep depression but thankfully she has a loving family loving friends and some fans who sincerely support her for who she is and a loving BF like mark so it made her stronger but it for sure affected her career i think kim needed this break for her emotional health so we really need to be supportive and understandable of what she is going through
She did mention that? She doesn't want competition? Wow! I have to applaud her for that because it's hard to control yourselves not to compete! ;) I wish she change her mind soon because she is so talented!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
She did mention that? She doesn't want competition? Wow! I have to applaud her for that because it's hard to control yourselves not to compete! ;) I wish she change her mind soon because she is so talented!
yes she said it in old magazine interview with this words "just being an actress i'm already happy even if i will act in supportive roles i will do it" she just love to act

we have to wait and be patient really , cause it's really not easy what she is going through not in a few months she will be able to recover i trully understand her , i'm her biggest fan for her talent and for who she is and although of course i'm anxious to her next work but then i don't want to be a selfish fan she is a human after all nd she has the right to give herself a time to recover to be able to pursuit her career