Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace did you watch it live on Komchadlerk FB? I'm still waiting for Kim and now the live video has end! Do u know where can I watch it live other than komchadlerd website?
no sadly, but for sure i think we will have plenty of fans clips later even better than the live so i'm waiting for the fans cameras later and kimmystation maybe tomorrow will post their vdo about it for now i'm sorry can't help cause ihave no idea where else live could be

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Aww sadly Bella won the category, I'm so curious why it end up with Bella since Kim and taew are the top 2 since the beginning!:( I feel bad for her fans! They try their best for Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aww sadly Bella won the category, I'm so curious why it end up with Bella since Kim and taew are the top 2 since the beginning!:( I feel bad for her fans! They try their best for Kim.
it's okay as i said before kim is winner for having a supporting fan club they are her wealth and for the thai awards i never trust them at all cause it was obvious kim and taew was leading anyway is not important

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
it's okay as i said before kim is winner for having a supporting fan club they are her wealth and for the thai awards i never trust them at all cause it was obvious kim and taew was leading anyway is not important
Yeah, seem like you have a point! I was almost 100% sure either Kim or taew, but it was a surprise! I didn't see it coming!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, seem like you have a point! I was almost 100% sure either Kim or taew, but it was a surprise! I didn't see it coming!
anyway we don't want problem with other fans congrats to bella anyway

and for kim her fans will always support her even if she don't win i believe they may feel disappoint but i don't think they regret it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy if you can go and see kimmy_kimberleyofp live on ig and see the touching moment they gave to her they are such an amazing fans and kim comforted them i wish i know what she said

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
anyway we don't want problem with other fans congrats to bella anyway

and for kim her fans will always support her even if she don't win i believe they may feel disappoint but i don't think they regret it
Yeah, I agree Kim's fans are so supportive, and I believe they disappointed but they are not regret what they did for Kim! Congrats to Bella, seem like her role in Padiwarada is a huge success for her. I wish to see Kim in a similar to bella role in Padiwarada, a well manner housewife, it would be refreshing!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her true fans has unconditional love to her they love her for who she is and they believe in what they see on her and they will support her no matter waht amazing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that beautiful grateful smile that always shine so genuinely , BTW kim's voice is sick she caught cold from singapore

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I agree Kim's fans are so supportive, and I believe they disappointed but they are not regret what they did for Kim! Congrats to Bella, seem like her role in Padiwarada is a huge success for her. I wish to see Kim in a similar to bella role in Padiwarada, a well manner housewife, it would be refreshing!
it's not about the role if it was that then obviously taew who has been wining all the ward of this year for her role in nakee will be the one to win so i believe is not about the role but anyway award may be important in the CV of an actor or actress but i believe having fans like that is more important cause thye gonna back her up no matter what

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVVDhmaD2I-/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberleyofp
those are kim's words in that clip with her fans

"The prize is something to be proud of. But not everything in life is not what Kim wants most. For Kim, just have a fan club like this, follow Kim's work forever and be an actor who develops himself all the time. "

and exactly how we were talking , that's what we all her fans want from her and wish for her is to be able to live her dream as an actress and develop herself to the fullest :clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
an amazing relationship with her fans i really feel so enchanted to be her fan cause she is truly amazing and her true true true fans who has been with her and believed in her through bad an good times can see that , i'm gonna be a fan forver of this amazing girl cause she is strong and she believe in what she do no matter how many things happened that broke her for moment but she always try to move on with her strength
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVVG6e8hYVe/?taken-by=koyyy_mk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is loved for a reason and for a no reason she is just loved by a fans who can put a smile on her face when she don't feel like smiling she is surrounded by fans who become part of her family a source of warm love an support this words may sound cliche but it's the truth her relationship with her TRUE FANS who has been with her since day one is extremely special

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVWLwIGl7k8/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her beauty is that she is her with all what she have she always has been her

FIERCE HOT look , that strong presence and aura

but she can be sweet too :D

stand tallll

twister02

M♥K
Considering she's sick and tired from a business trip in Singapore, she managed to stay beautiful and slayed her look in this awards ceremony. Love her. :icon12::love:

P.S. I like her hair in here and also the choice of dress. By the way, she tagged her old hairstylist in her IG post along with P' Mai, that means, they've worked together for this night?