Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
How can we vote? by liking the photo? I think Mai got into the list last year and she's the only (I think) Thai who got into the list.
yes likes her photo and comment i vote for kimberley anne tiamsiri , mai go into the list two times in a raw last year and the year before if i'm not wrong so yeah mai is a leader in this i'm not expecting kim to be in the final list but at least she was between the new thai faces in the candidates

on FB too
https://www.facebook.com/independen...948900463582/1495948537130285/?type=3&theater

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You made me so anxious :yawn:
well it's better to face the fact then live with too high hope , hopes is good but not too high , from the day i was introduced to the thai industry with kim whenever they say soon it's never less than 3 months especially when they say lakorn is soon on air take a note that at least it's mean 3 more months so i won't have high expectation that this soon kim said will b less than at least at least since it's fitting 2 months means we may have with the end of summer , and i will be gladly surprised if it was before that :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well it's better to face the fact then live with too high hope , hopes is good but not too high , from the day i was introduced to the thai industry with kim whenever they say soon it's never less than 3 months especially when they say lakorn is soon on air take a note that at least it's mean 3 more months so i won't have high expectation that this soon kim said will b less than at least at least since it's fitting 2 months means we may have with the end of summer , and i will be gladly surprised if it was before that :D
Yeah I agree! Anyway, I'm happy because at least we have something to expect!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I agree! Anyway, I'm happy because at least we have something to expect!
as i said before i knew kim had a drama coming cause there is no way she will be free in this stage of her career and i believe that she had to give her queue to this production months before now , i won't say more about how i feel or what i expect cause no matter what is with who she is either way i'm gonna be in :lol: and i will go with my new slogan in life "never expect anything just live with the moment" ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace do you have any suspicious about what production and which actor will have a fitting with her soon? There is no clue at all?
absolutely no clue , but i have one suspicious that only told my friend about it i won't say it here cause it's my personal guess that i will keep until see if it will come up true (for the actor) :lol: as for the production it depend on witch production is gonna warm up soon their current filming and since i don't have an idea how far the production are wiht their filming i can't have a close guess to who can it be

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
absolutely no clue , but i have one suspicious that only told my friend about it i won't say it here cause it's my personal guess that i will keep until see if it will come up true (for the actor) :lol: as for the production it depend on witch production is gonna warm up soon their current filming and since i don't have an idea how far the production are wiht their filming i can't have a close guess to who can it be
Sound like super secret :risas3: I think I know who is your suspect actor! And I think there might be a chance!

twister02

M♥K
C'mon girl, give us some clues about your personal guess for Kim's next praek. :naughty2::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sound like super secret :risas3: I think I know who is your suspect actor! And I think there might be a chance!
for me it's a big big chance that i almost can say it's 90% will happen but i will always leave a space to the twist :D

C'mon girl, give us some clues about your personal guess for Kim's next praek. :naughty2::pancarta:
no sorry i won't this time i want it first to turn real cause i don't want others to hope for nothing cause this is just really my own assumption but all i can say is i'm this confident on my guess cause there is certain thing that for me can't be coincidence but we will see :D sorry for being stubborn but let's wait and see :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That's okay.. I'm just kidding.. :naughty2::risas3:
but if my guess come true i will give myself a clap :lol: :lol: :lol: i love playing guess game i always played this guss game in every kim next lakorn (nrtr, tiger, pcknmcpw, BH) so i'm confident in myself a little in this one too :lol:

twister02

M♥K
but if my guess come true i will give myself a clap :lol: :lol: :lol: i love playing guess game i always played this guss game in every kim next lakorn (nrtr, tiger, pcknmcpw, BH) so i'm confident in myself a little in this one too :lol:
Girl, if you're that happy when your guess becomes true, then I can say that I can also love the praek too since you're all for the goodness of Kim so if your guess is right, then it's a good praek for sure. :thumbup: