Kimberley Ann Voltemas

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well if it really be kantana than for sure the therm new doesn't go with them cause as little i could find they have been in the industry or a long time so yeah new mean new for kim
as doing lakorn for ch3 actually you gonna be surprised they had worked with ch3 and they are having an upcoming lakorn that gonna be on air of poh and joy
That look super creepy:eek: you make me scare! If what you said is true, then this is a big production! Maybe it could be kantana or broadcast Thai. Because how can someone know it's a big production if the production just debut? If kantana is a good production then it's good for Kim! Still no clue for pra'ek on pantip?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
That look super creepy:eek: you make me scare! If what you said is true, then this is a big production! Maybe it could be kantana or broadcast Thai. Because how can someone know it's a big production if the production just debut? If kantana is a good production then it's good for Kim! Still no clue for pra'ek on pantip?
yes i think so too that big production go with production who has been long in the industry with known works
as for the parek no clue , we still have to wait

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i honestly i'm still a little sad that it is a remake , but i guess that's the problem right now with the thai production they remake and remake

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really feel like Kim will be pairing with Mario! Omg if Kimmy gets to work with Broadcast I would be sooo happy and abroad too :love::love::love::love: the only remake I can think of abroad and that its old is Kaew Tah Pee with Tik and Cherry, which i loved the story so...... im so excited /.^

I wish kim got more original lakorns, but i guess i'm fine with remake too

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I really feel like Kim will be pairing with Mario! Omg if Kimmy gets to work with Broadcast I would be sooo happy and abroad too :love::love::love::love: the only remake I can think of abroad and that its old is Kaew Tah Pee with Tik and Cherry, which i loved the story so...... im so excited /.^

I wish kim got more original lakorns, but i guess i'm fine with remake too
Let pray for it to come true!!!!:worship2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my feel say it's broadcast but the sense say that is not possible if you who come from the star will film 5 days a week mean the produtcion can't have anther lakorn filming at the same time so i think broadcast maybe it's a hard chance the thing is WHY THE FILMING IS GONNA START NEXT YEAR there must be something related to the production i mean 100% kim is waiting for the production to finish filming another lakorn or the actor to finish his lakorn so for sure it one of the busy people right now

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
my feel say it's broadcast but the sense say that is not possible if you who come from the star will film 5 days a week mean the produtcion can't have anther lakorn filming at the same time so i think broadcast maybe it's a hard chance the thing is WHY THE FILMING IS GONNA START NEXT YEAR there must be something related to the production i mean 100% kim is waiting for the production to finish filming another lakorn or the actor to finish his lakorn so for sure it one of the busy people right now
Broadcast is a big production and I'm sure they can film several or at least 3-4 Lakorns at one!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right now Broadcast have Rn2 and YWCFTS, so hopefully they can have 1-2 extra lakorns and Kim can work with P Nong. I don't think any producers follow the production around like Anne, she's at every shooting I think, so its hard for her to have 2 lakorns at once. I heard Aom Piyada is going to produce for ch3 too, so can it be her production? But she's not that big yet lol. I kinda have a feeling its going to be Tu's production too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast is a big production and I'm sure they can film several or at least 3-4 Lakorns at one!
as it been said it hard cause they already has 2 lkaorn

as for tu i doubt it's her production cause she is not considerate as a big production unless we got the wrong idea of what "big" is for thai production and if tu is the production then that mean they are all waiting for the Mr parek to ficnish his current schedule

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Right now Broadcast have Rn2 and YWCFTS, so hopefully they can have 1-2 extra lakorns and Kim can work with P Nong. I don't think any producers follow the production around like Anne, she's at every shooting I think, so its hard for her to have 2 lakorns at once. I heard Aom Piyada is going to produce for ch3 too, so can it be her production? But she's not that big yet lol. I kinda have a feeling its going to be Tu's production too.
There is a rumor or maybe official confirmation that Aom production cast Poh and Chris as the pranang! Please don't let your feeling come true, please don't be Tu's production! I wonder that broadcast produce all 8 part of Cupid series, maybe they can film several Lakorn at once!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I personally don't think Tu's production is considered big, but maybe in Thai it is a big company?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace I personally don't think Tu's production is considered big, but maybe in Thai it is a big company?
me too i don't think she is

anyway for now most people are going with either kantana or broadcast , so let's wait and see if this guesses and rumor are any near to the true revealing later it just a matter of couple month i personally think by the next month we will already know the details

we knew that kim will have a lakorn on middle june so i think by august we will know what it is

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Who's production is Kantana? So right now P'ek is busy? Hmm... A part of me is hoping for Nadech but he's so busy so I don't think it'll be him.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Who's production is Kantana? So right now P'ek is busy? Hmm... A part of me is hoping for Nadech but he's so busy so I don't think it'll be him.
I think there might be a possible chance for Nadech because but next year he only has one Lakorn with matt!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think there might be a possible chance for Nadech because but next year he only has one Lakorn with matt!
I hope so but I think Matt said they're planning to film 5-6 days a week so I'm not sure. If it is Nadech, I'll be super happy!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
personally i dont think it's nadech i think nadech will devote himself to that korean remake project for him to the point of giving 5 days of his schedule to film it mean he won't take another one so i hardly doubt it's him witch i'm ok with cause again one day nadech and kim will reunite that's a sure thing to me but i don't see it in this year

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan wow they have to film 5-6 days a week? Then he is completely occupied.
@Peace my first guess is not Nadech, but I think there is a possible chance, but since @AnnTfan said that they have to film 5-6 days a week then it is impossible that it will be Nadech