Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am shaking me head now. This girl is blessed! How and where on earth do you get to get take-aways of seafood that's ginormous in size and in abundance as well? Secondly, won't she get sinusitis?!?!
don't worry girl she didn't eat alone she ate it with 5 other people so it was like a party food in her house :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
my god those eyes those eyes the ddep i look into them the more i feel the photo is gonna move wow i loooooovvve when she look straight to the camera and boooom :icon12::icon12::icon12:
and this flawless hair aaaaaaaa
Whenever I see her beautiful face, hair even body up close... I am itching to ask everyone here about what product she is using, what's her beauty regime etc. Then I'll stop and just remind myself that the answers are ALL IN HER PICTURES!

Be happy, EXERCISE, take care of your food, be in good relationships with family and friends, always be positive and BE YOURSELF!

Aigooo it's easy and yet why am I finding it hard? Excuses!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Whenever I see her beautiful face, hair even body up close... I am itching to ask everyone here about what product she is using, what's her beauty regime etc. Then I'll stop and just remind myself that the answers are ALL IN HER PICTURES!

Be happy, EXERCISE, take care of your food, be in good relationships with family and friends, always be positive and BE YOURSELF!

Aigooo it's easy and yet why am I finding it hard? Excuses!
yup yup you said it beautifully it looks simple yet in reality is not that simple need a person with a strong mindset

that's why i find her very inspiring

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooo i feel sorry for her she was trying hard to talk her voice is very sick

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Being in the river, saying her lines for long many takes and conversing with staffs for works, friends for leisure, fans for fan service has taken a toll on Pim. I feel guilty of wanting to see constant update from her. Fighting Kim!