Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if it is the first version. It's Num and Nat Myria version.
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Dung_Duang_Harutai_(1996)

I feel this version is more classic, their dialog is interesting. If I can read Thai , I want read the novel.
Their emotion expression is reserved , and usually using implied meaning or metaphor. (sorry for my poor English)
yes it's the first version and since the day you said it i watched already 3 episode and honestly hmmm i'm afraid now cause this is a hard lakorn to reproduce with a new vibe it has too many characters and to make it shine or appealing to viewer they trully need to be good in every aspect specifically the scenery , the dialogue cause there is a lot of talk talk talk political talk that can easily me personally boring me the actors need to be convenient for me to keep wanting to listen to waht they have , this story is not bad but it's just need a very good production

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
precious moments just love :icon12:

the white suits her just perfectly such a beautiful strong girl , who keep spreading what she love with every ray coming from her aura :icon12:

spycool_tukta_23734881_156351365112932_2420033132913754112_n.jpg

that direct straight is the secret of her powerful attraction

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is extremely extremely special :icon12: i really truly can't find the right words to describe this photo it just no words will give justice to it so i better just be silent as silence is the most powerful language , just look at those eyes
ter_masakol_23824403_132752584165503_2496423073348059136_n.jpg