Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
happy birthday to this beautiful woman one year more of grow, stay happy is the best wish someone can wish so as long as you can be happy you are already gifted :) :icon12: she was , she is she will be my number one actress that made me hooked like no others
my favorite piece of art always

pixiz-21-01-2019-18_01_11.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet birthday message to Kim from Nadech https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8bJCelkGi/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

"Happy Birthday Kimmy! (Wish) you much happiness. No need to say much. I wish you to do what you love and be with the one you love and have happiness. Waiting to hear the good news very soon. Happy Birthday! Take care of your health and take care of each other."
thank you for sharing :) his message was sweet especially if i see it from a MK fan angle "take care of each other " "waiting for the good news" :pancarta:

twister02

M♥K
Sweet birthday message to Kim from Nadech https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8bJCelkGi/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

"Happy Birthday Kimmy! (Wish) you much happiness. No need to say much. I wish you to do what you love and be with the one you love and have happiness. Waiting to hear the good news very soon. Happy Birthday! Take care of your health and take care of each other."
Thank you Nadech! Kimmy should tease you instead. :lol: What good news are you waiting. You should be the first one to deliver it since you're dating Yaya since 2011. Longer than MK. :risas3::risas3:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling

I found this adorable. They've known each other for ten years! Nadech can be so warm.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you for sharing :) his message was sweet especially if i see it from a MK fan angle "take care of each other " "waiting for the good news" :pancarta:
I understand where you're coming from. It's always nice to see or hear industry elders or their peers address these koojins as couples in their discussion ( as if they know of something interfans don't).

Thank you Nadech! Kimmy should tease you instead. :lol: What good news are you waiting. You should be the first one to deliver it since you're dating Yaya since 2011. Longer than MK. :risas3::risas3:
True they are together longer and Nadech is “ Urassaya’s Since 2011”, but being together longer doesn’t mean it’s a green light to jump the broom first. They were young but by working and staying together that long, the love for each other mature with time. They are more mature now, Yaya turned 25 last year and it's noticable that they are more out and about together, it doesn’t happen all at once. I am waiting for either couple good news so the delustional shipper can cry :risas3:.

I found this adorable. They've known each other for ten years! Nadech can be so warm.
Seeing their birthday wishes or showing up for important events (e.g. graduation, birthdays), they all seem supportive of each others.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I understand where you're coming from. It's always nice to see or hear industry elders or their peers address these koojins as couples in their discussion ( as if they know of something interfans don't).

True they are together longer and Nadech is “ Urassaya’s Since 2011”, but being together longer doesn’t mean it’s a green light to jump the broom first. They were young but by working and staying together that long, the love for each other mature with time. They are more mature now, Yaya turned 25 last year and it's noticable that they are more out and about together, it doesn’t happen all at once. I am waiting for either couple good news so the delustional shipper can cry :risas3:.

Seeing their birthday wishes or showing up for important events (e.g. graduation, birthdays), they all seem supportive of each others.
I think they are all still very young for marriage. But may they all grow together, as couples and as co-stars and friends.
Yeah as an interfan it's not easy to know things! Even MK laid low for some time they haven't always been as open as they are now. I don't think I am really a shipper, I feel like people should be left alone to find their own hearts in peace :)