Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first of all i need to say it that she is doing wonder keeping herself fit and a little more slim again kim keep it like you are now

second i cann'''ttttt wait to hear what is her next queue and story

my wish is a role where she will be a fierce woman but in calm way i know she will be raeng in one of the twin in ss but based on the original i watched it just a woman that sleep with this and that and want money and that's it but if i ever want a character i want a character that like a snake take her revenge in a calm way

67971955_492086801348342_748316798302510450_n2.jpg

koadadai

sarNie Adult
first of all i need to say it that she is doing wonder keeping herself fit and a little more slim again kim keep it like you are now

second i cann'''ttttt wait to hear what is her next queue and story

my wish is a role where she will be a fierce woman but in calm way i know she will be raeng in one of the twin in ss but based on the original i watched it just a woman that sleep with this and that and want money and that's it but if i ever want a character i want a character that like a snake take her revenge in a calm way

View attachment 37152
Wish your wish will come true. :love:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
I felt sad to the Chinese fans who wanted to send Kim off to Thailand but were not able to see her cause she checked in early. Are you one of those @koadadai ?
I felt sad for them too , what a pity! but I am not one of them.
However, Kim's Chinese fans are also happy because they have the opportunity to get together and get to know each other.

Thank you for your concern.:)