"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
some gifs from the ost MV
i love the feeling

the prince and the swan

wow :icon12: very classical and glamorous

the slow romantic dance

beautiful swan feeling

and pajjaaaw paajaw hop you wont tease us like this in the lakorn the famous "almost kiss" of paajeaw" but this is quite sensational

and last I LOOOVEEE this y=twist and this exactly why i wanted kim in this lakorn in the first place i love to watch how she will fall and how she will pass the real test of life

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok ok keep them coming keep them coming i can't stop smiling i'm very ready to start the journey of the novel of buang hong my ship so ready to go
upload_2017-3-11_16-8-45.jpeg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is a very very creative fan art

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope that the promotion will pay off cause people are so judgmental and keep comparing to the old versions so i wish them luckto attract people to the new version

and i'm not sure what this say but it look some impressive thing happened in a chinese weibo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the doubt and the guilt

the hate

"what to feel?can we be...?"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no escape from the truth

and the pain

the story of the swan is about to be tell

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really want to see paajeaw's vision of his favourite novel not everyone can have the possibility to make his favourite novel to a real drama

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the second ost show the first part of the lakorn where pim will be a sneaky liar and also it show that ramet knew pim before she come to his hotel

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm counting every hour and every minute , 3 hours and a half to go

charming the prince for a hidden motive

fate