kimberley lakorns subbed and gifs

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ONE HOUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
just one hour and my journey with pimplapat story will begin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the fire is already up straight away between the witch and the arragont swan

she sooooooooooo fierce with her eyes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@MomRamy it's crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the war is already up between pim and her stepmother they are both bad

pim is so daring so arrogant and so full of herself and she will fight for her arrogant pride

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I wonder why they do not introduce other characters in the opening? It seem like they use the MV as their opening! Other than that I really like, the editing, lighting, and other elements!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder why they do not introduce other characters in the opening? It seem like they use the MV as their opening! Other than that I really like, the editing, lighting, and other elements!
i winder too if they will change it in the next ep
what i loved is they entered straight to the topic without useless talk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how they are presentering everything they first show the ethic of work of both pim and ramet and in the next part they will show the other side private part of pim t' so well presented and makes me want to know more about her
she picky nagging arrogant and she fear no one and she will let no one step on her

even she check the air condition

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so her bf is a bad one i believe it's a karma to her bad attitude and for treating people with iinfurtiority

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i understand why she wil have that twist in her life cause she is soo bad and she need a lesson to makes her a better person
her words to her dad were harsh

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I hate tt i m sick n cannot watch
Just from the gif
She seem so amazing
Those little face expression ong
I m gg to wake early to download the raw video

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Awww i love the look here
Is really like a little pure girl
she is not that pure she sooo spoiled and she think the world turn aoround her like an arragont swan that think sh eis the most worth one while she kno wnothing from real life of the wild she never was outted in real struggle

I hate tt i m sick n cannot watch
Just from the gif
She seem so amazing
Those little face expression ong
I m gg to wake early to download the raw video
until now for me the stoy is so well moving there is no unnecessary scene every scen play a point in relating the charcater and the story