kimberley lakorns subbed and gifs

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it just sooo beautiful to see how pim grow so much i wanted kim in that BH story cause it was always my desire to see her in a twist role where she go from brat rich to a strong poor and i absolute love it sooooooo much , she is truly amazing in the way she made me fall in love with pim again and again and live with her story again and again it's like reading a boo multiple time and you still go back whenever you feel i believe and will always believe kim can be inspiration to a writer a novelist

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and she learned to control herself and look beyond the people's words it's hurt her but she know her reaction will only makes things worst something the old pim will never thought of

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my new goal in this thread is to post kim's charcater reaction gif :D

"frustrated , trying to hold myself"

"hem..what i'm seeing "

"frustrated give me headache"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when the eyes speak instead of the tongue something kim master perfectly and was gifted with
"i know i'm mean , i know i push your butt but please don't go i peg you please i don't want you to leave "

stay song come to my head

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaahhhh can't ge tenough

i loved this moment usually wanvisa will scream loud when she scold him for calling her "jae" but after having a fin moment and he called her jae and run she said " e ba" mean "e crazy" so softly and she couldn't resist her heart flirting through her eyes and her sweet smile my god

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this stay until this day the most hilarious scene kim did in comedy :pancarta::pancarta: she was like a mad dog

"what did just happen"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this to celebrate 3 years anniversary since ananberley ship was build

and this for 1 year anniversary with BH :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that moment when you just don't know what to do with what is going on inside you try hard to to fit to fight to just gather yourself