Step

Mrs James Ma
Miss KimBo :weep: :weep:
Awwww my Boy is looking at Kim soooooooo sweeetly awwww :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will ask my friend to translate for me..and update u..hahaha
do you know how a big help you are now seriously i always feel it sooo kind for someone to take the time and effort to translate or help in finding translation for others muaaaaaaahhh thank youuuu :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Haha i love them so of course want to know..haha see if my friend will help me... haha but u need to wait ...so sorry about that hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
although i didn't quite get what they are talking about but it's funny how boy always tease her like that :D thank you knitty :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think this is not missing it i think what he said is "i miss you so much" you can check it in google translator with the sound and by writing i know that word mean i miss you "คิดถึง" and this word "จุง" mean "jung" mean much
Translation for the content in line:
1st line: kim act innocent..
2nd line: are you there?
Kim reply: you are bad
2nd reply: no i am not there..

Caps translation:
Boy: haha missing it
Kim: yes..hahaha
from daradaily it seemed boy teased kim so when calling her in the chat he used the nickname she got on 2014 "4 dimension" mean fake and ask her if she is there and she responded "you are bad" "i'm not there" (serves you right boy :p )
well it was bad from him to tease her with that bad nickname she got but it sweet from him to miss her , probably he miss teasing her that's why he did that