KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome to KimJa's Official Thread
This thread is the official asianfuse shipping thread dedicated to the pra'nang, James Ma and Kimberley Woltemas
PCKNMCPW ended and Kim and James chemistry was discussed in all social media in Thailand. I used to be crazy for KimBarry but now KimJa is best pair in all Kim's co stars for me. This thread is for KimJa lovers. I will be posting news about KimJa, some cute BTS pics and gifs when I become free. I want them to reunite again in a romantic drama. KimJa is known as JK now. If Kim was single, Im sure she would be James Ma's koo jin ;) jk jk :p

This lakorn's honeymoon is the BEST honeymoon ever :love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr pooh4ever​

Last edited:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
OMG! @Step you're amazing, you're truly a dedicated fans. Like you, many fans said they've been waiting Kimbarry (Kim and Nadech) pairing again after Rang Pratana for 3 years but looks like it won't happen in the near future.. And now you'll adding your waiting list with JK! You're super. I also want to see JK again soon on another lakorn, but i think my heart can't bear the waiting. I won't spazzing much on this thread but I wish someday JK have another lakorn together, can you imagine...right now their ages only 22 or 21 but they dare to filmed kiss and honeymoon scenes like in ep 10 of PeangChaiKonNeeMaiChaiPooWiset...what will they dare to do if they do a much mature lakorn when they become older, there must be and should be more more more make love and kissing scenes, hahahaha :love::love::love:

JK is a super pairing! I hope they become closer in real life and if not become lovers :p;) I hope they will become close friend.

All the best for Kimberley and James Ma careers, more mature and more success for both of them.

upload_2016-6-11_22-7-32.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-7-56.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-8-23.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-9-11.png

upload_2016-6-11_22-9-35.png

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for making this thread @Step..will spazzing in this thread when i miss them...waiting for their next lakorn together and also kimbarry lakorn..but looks like its gonna take along time..:(:crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i my not be active in this thread a lot since ithink we won't have new update of kimja for awhile exactly like annaberley kimbarry it will be another pair in the wit list but whenever i find something cute to share i will post , kimja did surprise us and made us fin a loot and they made fans for them

some fan art

cr as tagged , jamesmakimmy

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma's thank you message. He said "Thankyou to my wonderful actress Kimberly @Kimmy_kimberley for being a very nice and caring co-star, I learnt many new skills and techniques from you kimmi thankyou for helping me so much."

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aw thanks for this thread!! I love kimja so much, they became #1(tied with KA) in my heart even passing Kimbarry. I'm so glad they were in PCKN together and I cannot see anyone else in that drama except them. @Step i was wondering if you can give me the link to yaya's graduation please. The gif that James was staring at kim is making me so happy!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Aw thanks for this thread!! I love kimja so much, they became #1(tied with KA) in my heart even passing Kimbarry. I'm so glad they were in PCKN together and I cannot see anyone else in that drama except them. @Step i was wondering if you can give me the link to yaya's graduation please. The gif that James was staring at kim is making me so happy!
@AnnTfan oo we're together in this..before this i shipped kimbarry now kimjames surpassed it...hehe but still hope sooner can see kimbarry in another lakorn

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan oo we're together in this..before this i shipped kimbarry now kimjames surpassed it...hehe but still hope sooner can see kimbarry in another lakorn
Haha yes even though I love Kimja, I want Kimbarry to pair first cause I waited for awhile already. I just hope our wishes of Kim reuniting with these 2 is not long long time from now

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
ye sm
Haha yes even though I love Kimja, I want Kimbarry to pair first cause I waited for awhile already. I just hope our wishes of Kim reuniting with these 2 is not long long time from now

me too..but i think i t will be a looong waiting coz after buang hong kim might be paired with mark again...and nadech didnt statrt filming likit ruk yet with yaya...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ye sm

me too..but i think i t will be a looong waiting coz after buang hong kim might be paired with mark again...and nadech didnt statrt filming likit ruk yet with yaya...
:( so sad hearing the news. Is MK's lakorn confirmed? Okay after yadech and Mk, Im hoping for Kimbarry :( i wont lose hope yet. But then Kimja when will they meet again???! Kimmy's one lakorn per year is killing me

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its a long video so I made those gifs. Here it is

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thanks for the clip, its 40 mins long though o.o
Anyways what type of lakorn would you guys like Kimja in?