Kimmy International Fansite

Ruk_Kimmy

sarNie Egg
Hi I am a kim fan and I want to make a website and forum for other kim fans. I was wondering if anyone want to help and he a part of it. What name do think would be best?

KimKimmy.com
KimberlyAnn.com

If any suggestion please post or tell me.ty!

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Welcome to you ! :D i'd be happy to help you ^_^

And i think that : Kimmy-Kimberley.com would be perfect :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wow wow welcome first of all :welcome: :welcome: and what a great news to know that someone will create a whole web site for kimmy i will be the first member to sing in there :lol:  :woot:  for me i suggests kimmy_kimberley_tiamsiri.com   

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwww welcome to this forum :welcome1: :welcome1: Thank you soooo ,much for thinking of the fan site. I was sooo happy when I saw Kimmy international fansite in recent topics  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Thank youuu sooo much :thanks: :thanks:
Ruk_Kimmy said:
Hi I am a kim fan and I want to make a website and forum for other kim fans. I was wondering if anyone want to help and he a part of it. What name do think would be best?

KimKimmy.com
KimberlyAnn.com

If any suggestion please post or tell me.ty!

Kimmy's IG is Kimmy_Kimberley. So lizabetha's Kimmy-Kimberley.com is easy remember I think
Ruk_Kimmy said:
Thank you for the suggestion, buI was thinking something easy to remember that way fans can find it easy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please don't forget to share it with us here when you create it i will be waiting for it  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
definitely lizabetha can help in that  area :yes: :yes: wait for her and yours actually is veryy beautiful i like it :p :heart:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Thanks Step and Peace ^_^ i'm still learning the graphic area so i'm not that great ^-^' but yeah, i'll be glad to help ;)

Ruk_Kimmy said:
Can someone make a banner for the main page dimension width 2690 and height 210 ty

Your banner is great already ! But, if you want, I'll do another one this evening ;) I'll do my very best for our Kimmy site !!  :highfive:
Also, Ruk_Kimmy i've some knowledge in HTML, CSS code and Javascript. Currently i'm learning the php. If you need any help, just tell me ^-^ thank you very much for this site  :cheer:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Ruk_Kimmy said:
Can someone make a banner for the main page dimension width 2690 and height 210 ty
Hi, i need some informations ^^'  "width 2690 and height 210"  Okay but, what is the unit of measurement ? Px ? mm ? cm ? x)

And the banner you made is not the size you're asking for... :
width 1596 & height 178 px
width 135,13 & height 15,07 mm
width 13,51 & height 1,51 cm 

So, what do i do... ?  :scratchhead2:

Ruk_Kimmy

sarNie Egg
Here is link for the forum guys. We can discuss and help make it an awesome place for kimm. Still working on it and would like suggestion.

Kimmy-kimberley.com/forum

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ruk_Kimmy said:
Here is link for the forum guys. We can discuss and help make it an awesome place for kimm. Still working on it and would like suggestion.

Kimmy-kimberley.com/forum
i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank youuuuuuuuuuuu sooo soooooooooooooooo much i will sing right now my new home there :yahoo: