King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like jean and por's brother in this lakorn.they are so cute! oh, who is the guy who plays panoot?he's so handsome, not like por t,but handsome. i haven't watched episode 7 but the 6th was hilarious.when por "hit" pat in the beach, when he hold her cause she can't swim...there's a lot of sweet scenes, it just misses slap's scenes to be perfect.

donna

sarNie Adult
episode 7 was cute. he is showing signs of jealousy towards kaew which is so cute. he was so commanding towards her, saying you have to come out and see me. you are smart figure a way to come out

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure but I think it's either tape #3 or #4 that I rented for my mother. She didn't say much if this lakorn's good or bad....usually she would tell me if a lakorn's good or excellent.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn is actually pretty good. I enjoy watching all the characters and seeing how they interact with each other. Pat plays both roles very well and the both of the main actors are cute.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my favorite scene in ep7 is when por's brother kiss jean in front of everyone.so cute and funny at the same time!i feel sorry for panoot. let me know if i wrong but it seems pethet knows that it's not king but kaew, right?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know :( So horrible... Yes! Another episode for tomorrow!! When they finally switch!
About time but I am watching the English sub version so that means I have to wait awhile. Sucks for me.

am not that far into the lakorn yet, but i enjoyed it...pat and por is two shining star that just lights up the screen each time they are on screen love them...ace is also very cute.....i'll continue on with this lakorn for the cast, everyone is doing a good job...even the evil mom...she is so evil in an innoncent way...
I am relying on the English sub. I would watch ahead but then I won't understand much and I don't want to spoil by watching ahead. Killing me softly with the lakorn :loool: <<I don't know the song just popped up in my head and I changed the last word to lakorn. LOL

Spoiler here are killing me too. I am trying not to read them.

donna

sarNie Adult
kaew is such a dork. she electrocuted herself with the taser. it was so funny! haha she finally knows who her real mom is. her mom got released from prison too. khing is with her right now. she just don't know who she is that all

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg :( *tears* The ending scene in episode 8 was so dreadful!! I feel so sorry for King Kanok. She was like, "Na ka, Noo kor kao kin noi dai mai ka?" She looked serious like she hasn't eaten for weeks *cries* The part must be the best soft scene she played in this lakorn... Tears!!! She was wiping her nose and crying. It made me cry so bad!! The other scene when Kaew found out the truth made me cry too.

Only if I was there to give King food! *sobs*

numfon

sarNie Adult
kaew is such a dork. she electrocuted herself with the taser. it was so funny!
:loool: lmao that part was awesome. kid dai ngai 'aa??? :lol:

lmao loved the part when she called Meji "E-OUAN" too.. and when she called Por "AI CHUA!!" haha.. Power 3ers seem to be so close to each other. ^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omgoshies again :lol: Por: "Koon mae kor rongggg" That one was even better and funnier lol

They looked like somewhat cute little dorks.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok king+kaew mom kill someone dead arent u suppose to be in jail for the rest of your lives should of make it look real like in real life she got release the day kaew found out its her mom its sad well at least she know who she is and where she came from

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
love wee & jin..they are sooo KUTE! hahaha he threw the flower @ her and she made him crawl around like a dog

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
por's brother falls in love with jean but he doesn't know how to show her.very funny.can't wait to watch next épisode,even i don't understand thai,i can laugh,lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ok king+kaew mom kill someone dead arent u suppose to be in jail for the rest of your lives should of make it look real like in real life she got release the day kaew found out its her mom its sad well at least she know who she is and where she came from
I dont think King and Kaew mom killed the grandma though..iono something tells me that it was the other wife...iono...but i need to watch eppy 8. how did kaew find out about the mother?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I know she didnt kill the grandma every since episode 1 im saying if the police put her in jail and the other mean step mom being so cruel lying about kaew+king mom anyway theres not evidence to prove she inoccent even though we know its the stepmom who killl the grandma but arent u suppose to be in jail for rest of your lives if u kill someone i know its lakorn and stuff should of make it look more real