King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Kristy I luv ur banner of Ace and Pat the so hot! I understand why they put both Pat with curly hair because she looks way better she looks alright with straight hair but I love her with her short hair. I jus can't wait til this air at first I have to admit I didn't like Pat but her acting ability and carisma makes me love to watch her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love ace. he doesnt look his age at all. i think he looks more younger now than before. maybe its the haircut? i like him with spikes though

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So true!! he might look sweet, but he looks really hot!! Ahhh!!

I heard Por said his name is Intertat? Interpat? Sometihng? I think Ace said his name is Panoo. Cute! He's a sweet loving gentleman here! Yay!

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the clips kristys......n got to comment on ur signature....its so cute....i love looking at it...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks^^.

Does anyone know how old Ace is? His profile?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for February 6th to arrive!! I miss my beloved Pat and Por!! They are just perfect together. Love them!!
por makes a better couple with namfon p :wub: , i love them!!!
teasers are very funny, thanks kristyS. don't think there'll be a r-scene in this lakorn, por can't do it cause pat hit him where he's so sensible :loool: :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
por makes a better couple with namfon p :wub: , i love them!!!
teasers are very funny, thanks kristyS. don't think there'll be a r-scene in this lakorn, por can't do it cause pat hit him where he's so sensible :loool: :loool:
:loool: you're hilarious