King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

chinda

sarNie Elites
Episode 10 is pretty interesting ^^ I love the bickering between por and kaew :D. I love her canari's dress aswell ^_^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
it just started pickin up again at the end of episode ten...finally Por is going to understand Kaew instead of being so annoyingly jealous and using that Sathita girl to get Kaew Jealous...is it me or is the ending next week? Ace and King is getting married already...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMG EP 12 LMAO!! What's up with the whoo hoo whoo hoo. hilarious! :loool: Next episode looks like a good ending. I like how poh's brother say kun jintalaaa. haha

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
11 was super good!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cried when Kaew finally met her mom.
The whole amusement park scene was just too hilarious. Kaew and Tut were hella bored when they were around Panoo and king...LOL

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG TubbyTinker....that was soooooo hilarious .... they were funny sarcastic too... Kaew and Tud.... was like in the that paddle boat thingy and they were complaining " This is the fastest ride I've ever ridden" all sarcastic and then they rode that roller coaster that goes upside down and all around like 360 degrees... and when they came out they were all trying to look like it didn't affect them but they were nauseous and both started throwing up!!! :loool: :loool: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love episode 11 and 12.....finally ace and pat.......amazingly sweet....por and pat <--love them...so much that happened...love watching them.......can't say this enough, pat is an outstanding actress....so funny----love por's brother and pat's sister.....

finally they find out the truth who killed the mother and sadly the worker guy.....and glad to get rid of that evil lady, but her son is as evil as her and still on the loose to cause trouble.....so sad that meji got raped..............like i said these two episode had so much that went down.....can't wait to watch episode 13 looks like there's going to be a lot of stuff going down^^

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i'm kinda of behind but i making sure i am not missing anything.....pat and por is the cutest...they are so comfortable around each other....i love all the pat and por moment, so far not alot of pat and ace scene yet for me but ace is really handsome....

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
oh i finally caught up
man its ending already
so soon
but i liked episodes 11 and 12 too
the amusement park scene.. i have to agree was HILARIOUS

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
King Kaew Kar Fark is my greatest obsession!! I love every bit of it. The entire cast is superb, especially Pat and Por. I can't believe it's ending this Wednesday. I haven't had enough excitement from my beloved Pat and Por yet. They crack me up throughout the entire lakorn. Love King Kaew Kar Fark too much!! It's AWESOME!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i think that its ending soon too. cuz they already know who killed the grandma and are trying to catch the brother. he is so evil like his mom. i hope he gets his just desserts!

when kaew got off the roller coaster her hair was all standing up. i was laughing so hard. they are such a cute couple!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn so much. The part where por and pat was ordering food
and kept on and on and on on ordering the food until pat ordered inter food
and por order Issan food!! :loool: :lmao: :loool: :drool: